The Howard Stern Show

Options
I am a loyal Howard listener and yesterdays' interview with Jason Bateman was hilarious.

Anyone else a listener?

baba booey to y'all.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    There is only one part of that show that I like.
  • stephendamour
    Options
    There is only one part of that show that I like.

what is that?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure if I can say it here or not without getting warned!
  • stephendamour
    Options
    I'm not even sure if I can say it here or not without getting warned!

I am sure you can find a way.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I used to listen all the time. Now only on occasion. Loved the homeless game and Gary the Retard jokes. Ba Ba Booey to you too!:drinker:
  • seskovich
    Options
    my dad has every episode beetlejuice was on lol that guys the best
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I was a loyal listener from 1987 until 2011...then all the vacations and constant talking about AGT and making friends with Rosie O just turned me off. Very disappointed.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I miss having Sirius-XM for this show
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I miss having Sirius-XM for this show

This.
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i used to listen to Howard all the time...he just got boring to me and he always took so many days off.... my hubby fills me in from time to time if I ask about the show

but yes..bababooey
  • stephendamour
    Options
    I was a loyal listener from 1987 until 2011...then all the vacations and constant talking about AGT and making friends with Rosie O just turned me off. Very disappointed.

totally hear you on this.
    he is friends with EVERYONE he used to hate on.

The constant vacation time was a joke too.

Yet still I find the show hilarious.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was a regular listener for a long time, but it's been forever since I tuned in.

I will say that I worked with Artie Lange a few times and he was one of the single nicest guys I ever worked with. Shame he had to go and..you know.. stab himself a bunch.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Jason Ellis is better
  • stephendamour
    Options
    Yesterdays interview with Jason Bateman when they discussed The Hogan Family show had me in tears.

I went to the Block Party here in L.A. and it was nuts. Met everyone from the show. Before that I have met Beetle, Richard and Sal too.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i listen to it ALLLLLLL the time! I caught part of the Batemen interview. I loved how he decided to take on his role in Juno-- cause he wanted to get away from his kids for 3 weeks. lol
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am a loyal Howard listener and yesterdays' interview with Jason Bateman was hilarious.

Anyone else a listener?

baba booey to y'all.

Yes! I have been listening to Howard since the early 90's. And, the Jason Bateman interview was great.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I was a loyal listener for quite awhile..read Howard's book and everything. I haven't listened recently though.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I was a Howard fan when he was on WNBC-AM in NYC in afternoon drive time in the mid 1980s. He was just hilarious - I never knew whether to gape in shock or just give in and laugh like a hyena. (Mostly the latter.)
    Unfortunately, when he went to morning drive time, he stopped being fun - then he was just plain vulgar. However, once 9 am rolled around, there was the Howard I knew - audacious, sharp as a tack, funny as hell, and doing his take-no-prisoners riffing to beat the band. He hasn't improved with age ... but occasionally glimpses of the old Howard re-emerge ... and they are a delight!
  • stephendamour
    Options
    i listen to it ALLLLLLL the time! I caught part of the Batemen interview. I loved how he decided to take on his role in Juno-- cause he wanted to get away from his kids for 3 weeks. lol

That and I actually remember the valerie bertanilli show and how it switched to The Hogan Family so when he discussed how "on a very special two part episode he came home and found the house was burned down and she died inside" and thats how she left the show i was cracking up!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I was a Howard fan when he was on WNBC-AM in NYC in afternoon drive time in the mid 1980s. He was just hilarious - I never knew whether to gape in shock or just give in and laugh like a hyena. (Mostly the latter.)
    Unfortunately, when he went to morning drive time, he stopped being fun - then he was just plain vulgar. However, once 9 am rolled around, there was the Howard I knew - audacious, sharp as a tack, funny as hell, and doing his take-no-prisoners riffing to beat the band. He hasn't improved with age ... but occasionally glimpses of the old Howard re-emerge ... and they are a delight!

You mean WNNNNNNBC.