Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Options

Replies

• agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Red wine, medium-rare steak, and Béarnaise sauce. Oh, and gummi bears. And grapes.

I totally second that, but my steak would still be bleeding- blue>rare. Hahaha- perhaps revenge for what's to come in a week? LOL. Sorry, I have a pretty twisted sense of humour sometimes..... :-)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    2 things - something salty and something sweet. Usually chips and chocolate!
  • lauranell79
    lauranell79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This go around was HORRIBLE!!! Chips, salsa, and choclate. oh and doughnuts!!! UGH!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    When I have PMS I don't crave! I have not craved in years since my eating has been pretty clean.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Anything I can put in my mouth!! I want to eat everything in sight. It doesn't matter what it is!!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Big juicy cheeseburgers.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Haagen Dazs and Cheez Its. Sometimes pizza. I crave things with "Z"s in the name.
  • symkat
    symkat Posts: 70
    Options
    I don't have cravings much anymore because they put me on progesterone cream but before that I had cravings ALL the time not for carbs but sugar. it was really bad. I craved sugar like a crack head craves crack and cake was my fix lol. every now and then I still crave cake, birthday cake. I found some birthday cake flavored ice cream from blue bunny that was on my diet if I only ate 1 cup but I kept eating half the tub in one sitting so I don't get it anymore because clearly I have no self control when it comes to anything that tastes like cake lol. mmmmmmmmmmm CAAAAAKE!!!!!!:love:
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My cravings alternate between crying and wanting to punch people in the face.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet. And then anything salty. Repeat for about 3 days....
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I always, always get a horrible migraine during my pms.
    The pain and nausea from the migraine definitely outweigh the pms pain and cravings, so all I eat are grapes.
    For some reason grapes are all I can eat during a migraine, anything else will have me throw up immediately.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    SALT!
    I just crave salt...I want chips, pretzels, chinese food...anything salt heavy...I've been trying really hard to rein it in!

This is my life. lol I LOVE salty foods.

Me too!! I am happy curling up with chips or a jar of pickles on any given day. I don't have TOM cravings, I am just starving all the time!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously asking me this right now?!?!?
    Everything. Cheetos. Burgers. Fried stuff. Kitchen sinks.
    Oh, and I'm one part evil. If I'm asking for a burger when the rest of the time I'm happy with a salad (sans croutons), run for the hills.
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Salt and chocolate:heart::love:
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    Frosting. Thats all. Frosting.
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My cravings alternate between crying and wanting to punch people in the face.
    ^^^^^

THIS.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Big juicy cheeseburgers.

ME too...and I have it every month usually the day before or two days before it hits me hard...and I know what is coming..lol..otherwise I forget as I don't PMS...my husband is one lucky man...
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Chips, just give me a family size bag of chips any kind, any flavor, any brand!!!!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Does sex count?

Hehyah... that's what I was like... and you can't even do it :D

As for food, I don't particularly notice that I get hungry for one thing, but maybe I'm a little less hungry than usual? I don't like to move around.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Food!