Miscarriage

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Run Doozer, you are right , the men dont forget either, some of them just find it hard to express their thoughts and feelings out loud.

Charli (Charlotte) Rose would be 5 this year. I still think about how she would have grown up and what kind of child she would have been, but I have a son who will also be 5 this year and I look into his eyes sometimes and can feel his sister within him.

You learn to live but I dont think you ever really get over that feeling of losing a baby, no matter how far along you were.

I am so sorry for your loss...but I just had to comment. My daughter's name is Charlotte & we call her Charley...
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    You don't get over loss. You learn to live with it and the new normal that is your life.

My daughter, Mary, would of been turning 5 this June.
  • shella_bella
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. <3
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I dont think you ever do. I should be pregnant but I'm not.It's over. I think the due date is going to be very hard. I'm gettng a tattoo though for my lost baby.
  • aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss...It is not easy at all to go through. I had a miscarriage last month about a week before Christmas, it was our first baby. I pray that it gets easier as time goes on. Everything happens for a reason.
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You really don't ever get over it, the sadness does lessens as time goes on. We have 5 children, here on earth and 5 in heaven. During those times, it was extremely hard, but you do learn to live with it. They're always in the back of my mind, but always at the front of my heart. There are times, just out of the blue something tugs at my heart strings and the tears flow, but that's normal. It's been 28 years since my first one and 12 years since my last one. Happy reunions to look forward to is meeting my 5 Babies, what a joyous day that will be!
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, take one day at a time. If you would like to private message me, I'd be more than happy to talk with you.
    Take Care!