Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Options

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    My strongest PMS Craving??

To rip someone's head off and kick it to the moon.... :laugh: My temper gets really short :explode:

This one for me too!!! Then I go for salty snacks and beer.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I don't CRAVE anything...I just don't find the energy to work out hard anymore...I am just going through the motions...trying to burn some calories to make it look like I did something... LOL...
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Beer bread, chips, and medium-rare lamb or nice cut of beef.
  • mrs_kellie
    Options
    For me the day beforeI start, I am ravenous... It doesn't matter what I eat, it is not enough and does not hit the spot... :( I have been that way for a really long time and I HATE IT!!!
  • k0lby_br0wn
    Options
    Tostitios, which consequently I cannot eat withought the pepperjack queso dip. So, usually one bag and a jar of that does the trick if I really indulge. Curse you Mother Nature! (and my lack of self control:P)
  • Jeffdawn64
    Jeffdawn64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anything ladened with salt, especially buttered popcorn, and them a single piece of dark chocolate to counter the salt. LOL
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Chips, any kind. I could sit and eat a whole bag. And cereal. In a big bowl, late at night, watching a Lifetime movie. Haha.
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    people haha
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's like that new Target commercial "Ravenous - what baby wants baby gets" - only for me what momma wants momma gets - I have absolutely NO willpower - completely brainwashed into seek/destroy any food especially carbs, sweets and chocolate. If only there was one food that completely filled this need/want all in one delicious low cal food!
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Action movies, Sports, and Beer... What? Guys can PMS too!

hahaha
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My gun and some bullets.
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Chrisps and chocolate actually all junk lol x
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate and anything salty. I fix my craving by getting 85 percent dark chocolate breaking it in bite sizes and mix with pumkinseeds, cashewnuts,almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins and mix up. veggie chips.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING.

You think I'm kidding...

that is my answer too. except chocolate, not really big on that. ::gasp::
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Advil for my cramps...
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Action movies, Sports, and Beer... What? Guys can PMS too!

yes they can!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Garlic.

I'm not kidding.

It used to be french fries and onion rings.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's pretty cliche, but chocolate! I always want something sweet. I ended up making 2 batches of cookies over a weeks span. Luckily, my husband and dogs (who rudely helped themselves [the dogs, that is]) ate most of the cookies, so I didn't over-indulge! I learned then though that when I am craving something sweet to just go to the store and buy a single serving of something so I won't have 40+ cookies laying around the house. Plus, you're not only spending calories, but spending money! It'll really make you question if you truly want that craving satisfied!
  • TStout321
    Options
    Chocolate, always. And pasta. So yes, carbs do it for me.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Starchy carbs and fat together. Cheese and crackers, cereal with full fat milk, bread and butter. I almost never crave sweets, unless it's sweet and salty, like chocolate covered pretzels.