What are you celebrating today?

Options
13»

Replies

• sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating that , as of today, I am down 56 pounds from starting MFP.
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating that I got on the scale at the gym this morning at it said "199.8". First time since I was 15 years old (in 1988) that I have weighed less than 200 lbs! Woo hoo!

Congratulations. My goal is to get below 200, as well. I look forward to joining you soon.
  • ames3456
    Options
    I am celebrating that when I put my scrub pants on this morning they slid right on....I didn't have to work hard to pull them up!!! I actually had more room to move around in them!!! All the hard work this month is finally starting to show!!!
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That I found out yesterday that my Cancer scare.......was just that, a scare. Surgery is over and in a few weeks I will be joining the gym down the street and heading full steam ahead towareds my goal of 140 lbs.........OR LESS! lol
    Life is good!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating the fact that I chose healthier snacks today (carrots w/light ranch and almonds) even with Oreos being in the house.

Then....after exercise found I could "afford" a few Oreos after all. :laugh:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was off the wagon for about 4 months..celebrating my 7th day in a row that I exercised! And planning to continue on the next 4 days...with a double workout on sunday before the big game.

...Then beer. Lots of beer.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome achievment!

I guess I could celebrate the fact that I jogged on a treadmill, in the gym, for the first time in my life yesterday. I didn't run as long as I could, but I was proud!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    3 WONDERFUL THINGS!!

1) ONEDERLAND

2) down another dress size

3) I weight less than I admitted to on my DL!

This week has been incredible!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Finally getting the nerve to go run in the park, with people around :laugh: :drinker:
  • jgirlredzz
    Options
    3 WONDERFUL THINGS!!

1) ONEDERLAND

2) down another dress size

3) I weight less than I admitted to on my DL!

This week has been incredible!

I love the DL one. I told my husband yesterday "I now weigh 8 lbs less than it says on my DL, and that was a lie to begin with!!!!"
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today I celebrate logging my meals. Been off track since the holidays, but today I realized it's time to get back to business.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I also am firmly into Onederland today. I celebrated by going to Crossfit.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating that I got through P90x Ab ripper X without a single break :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!