Did you know? ((my cheesy little game))

Options

Replies

• ceh5200
    ceh5200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the Earth is closer to the Sun in the winter than in the summer?

Did you know that the previous statement was racist toward continents other than the Americas =P

I would call that close or absent minded not racist...
  • ceh5200
    ceh5200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did you know if you accidently close a tab on your browser, type CTRL + SHIFT + T to bring it back.

Wow! This would've been great to know 5 years ago.......

You're welcome. So now when you accidently close that tab on Explorer or FireFox, you can bring it back up with three simple keys. Helpful, I know.

doesn't work on mac :( well safari i guess
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Did you know that mosquitos are attracted to certain types of DNA? That's why they bite some people more than others.

They love my blood
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?

Did you also know that applying male underarm sweat to a females lips helps relax women, boost their mood and regulate their menstrual cycle?
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Did you know there is a species of antelope capable of jumping higher than the average house? This is due to its powerful hind legs and the fact that the average house can't jump.

^^^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'm a burger, you're a burger....wouldn't you like to be a burger too!:laugh:

Did you know that Pittsburghers don't say, "You all" or "Ya'll"...we say "You'nce" (pronounced 'yunce')?

Are you from Pittsburgh?
    We say....yinz
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    Did you know that eating 600 lbs of chocolate in one sitting has the same effects of smoking a joint of marijuana?
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Did you know:

1. More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.
    2. Hippo milk is pink.
    3. Women have a better sense of smell than men.
    4. The human brain has the capacity to store everything that you experience.
    And
    5. Ice Cream is chinese food!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    8.jpg[img][/img]
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Did you know... It is illegal to shoot a whale from a moving vehicle in California?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    8.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Did you know that a male whale's manhood is called DORK ( and I call people dorks) :blushing: :laugh:
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Did you also know... If an animal has one blue eye and one eye of another color, they will almost 100% of the time be def on the side with the blue eye?
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Did you know that "the juxtaposition of two orbicular muscles in the state of contraction" is just a really long way to say " a kiss"?
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Did you know that in baltimore we call them "tennis shoes"..while other places call the "sneakers"..............

Grew up in Dundalk.... Been calling them tennis shoes all my life, now I know why I'm corrected ALL of the Time! Lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Did you know that eating 600 lbs of chocolate in one sitting has the same effects of smoking a joint of marijuana?

ROAD TRIP!
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    One fact I've always found intriguing: if you were to flatten out your lungs, the' surface area would cover a whole tennis court.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    One fact I've always found intriguing: if you were to flatten out your lungs, the' surface area would cover a whole tennis court.

Same thing for a lump of gold the size of a matchbox.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Did you know, one-third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it?
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I live in Washington state and we say hoagie! :)