Did you know? ((my cheesy little game))

Options
12346»

Replies

• Chix1946
    Options
    Did you know if you touch newborn baby hamsters, the mother will eat the baby you touched! (I found this out the hard way! Ewww!)
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Sully Erna from Godsmack is bloody short, he's 5'5!
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Did you know that according to a couple states' constitutions you cannot hold public office if you don't believe in God?
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Share your words of wisdom! You're statement doesn't have to be a proven true fact, but it should have a hint of truth :laugh:

For example (here's my "did you know" fact)

Did you know that MFP is one of the few websites where it's actually ok to take pics of yourself semi-naked?
    I did know that. Did you know that there are way more sites where it is expected that your pics be of your nude body than you would think? Mhmm true story.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Share your words of wisdom! You're statement doesn't have to be a proven true fact, but it should have a hint of truth :laugh:

For example (here's my "did you know" fact)

Did you know that MFP is one of the few websites where it's actually ok to take pics of yourself semi-naked?
    I did know that. Did you know that there are way more sites where it is expected that your pics be of your nude body than you would think? Mhmm true story.

Please site that previous statement with refrences.... for educational purposes of course....
  • Raerae1993
    Raerae1993 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Did you know that when the female clown fish dies the males hormones turn it to a female to take care of the baby fish?
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Did you know that when the female clown fish dies the males hormones turn it to a female to take care of the baby fish?

Actually I did know that. (Fish "expert")

Did you know dog's cant look up?
    (For the love of God someone know the refrence....)
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Did you know that viruses can get viruses?
  • DraftedByTheMan
    Options
    Did you know that gold can only be produced from the energy of an exploding star? That's right folks, it's a piece of super nova on your finger!
  • DraftedByTheMan
    Options
    Did you know that Earth has the same amount of water now as when Earth was formed? Yes folks, you are drinking dinosaur pee!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Did you know that it's illegal for Canadian citizens to remove bandages in public?

I am canadian , and that's ridiculous
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    We call them "tennis shoes" in Washington state, too. :)
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Did you know that it is illegal to back out of a driveway in Tennessee. It's been a law since people drove horse and buggies and was never changed.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    More Tennessee did you knows:

It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
    More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
    It is illegal to place tacks on a highway.
    Skunks may not be carried into the state.
    It is a crime to share your Netflix password in Tennessee
    “Crimes against nature” are prohibited.
    And finally, one that may seem obvious to people outside of Tennessee:

The definition of “dumb animal” includes every living creature.