Do you have a tattoo...........Where is it?

Options
1235»

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have 5 at the moment. (6 if you count the one I had removed)

1. Wrist
    2. Left Hip
    3. Tramp Stamp
    4. Right Side
    5. Left Side
  • christy3565
    Options
    Only one, on my left shoulder. Two baby feet with my two son's names. I'll be getting one on my foot before summer, to show off in my flip flops :tongue:
  • Ginsey31
    Options
    2 so far, but planning on a shoulder piece soon. I've got a piece on my lower back as well as a big one mid-back. Here is the big one:

mid-way_zps3796cf28.png

finished_zps647653e3.png

Sorry the final picture is a little bloody. It was taken the day I got it done.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Two, quarter (almost half sleeve) on one arm, and large on other shoulder.
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just got my first one. It's a dragon, starting at top of my right chest, then goes over shoulder and down arm to the elbow

Don't have time to figure out how to post in forum since I'm at work, but I put pics on the profile page
  • jumpingsquare
    jumpingsquare Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    None.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes, 4
    Ankle
    Foot
    Back
    Lower abdomen
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have 13...

Foot, one on each ankle/calf, two on my chest, thigh, left shoulder blade, 3 on my wrists, back of neck, upper arm, and fore arm.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Getting a Samoan design on my shoulder in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Also want to incorporate my family crest in it but still working with the artist on the exact design.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    right ankle, left ankle, left foot, each shoulder blade and lower back.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <---right there and two others on my other arm.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    a tigger, on the inner side of my heel
    Ivy band around ankle
    a mccaw on ankle
    daisy by belly button

but weill be getting the mccaw covered in -50lbs :happy:
  • fixyourdns
    Options
    Matching for our 25th

tattoo.jpg
  • wildcata77
    Options
    One fairly large one, on my back between my shoulder blades. It's an ankh, and very colorful with symbols for earth, air, fire, and water. Sounds cheesy but I've never regretted it.

I got it over 10 years ago and I've FINALLY decided on my next one, as soon as I can afford it. I am getting a simple outline of my state (NC) on the inside of my left wrist. I saw it on a tour giude at a brewery (his was larger, on his bicep) and fell in love. I am a hometown girl and I've very proud of where I come from.
  • Syl92
    Syl92 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh yes :) I have one on my right arm, 3 on left arm, one on my upper back and one on my left foot.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    A rune on my wrist, and a celtic pentagram on my hip.

Two of many, many, many more!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have 5. Wrist. Neck/upper back. Collar bone. Right and left forearms.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Got a couple. A music note over a heart on my forearm and the word "ATTITUDE" on my right back shoulder.
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Left Upper Arm: Blackwork........ a memorial tribute to my deceased wife, who I lost about 8 years ago (she was 31 and beautiful)

Right Upper Arm: 2 that work together, Top is a picture of my favorite team (Iowa Hawkeyes) mascot breaking through my bicep, and below that are two black & gold feathers, wrapping my arm, with the quills piercing my skin, each drawing a drop of blood in the school colors to signify the old Hawkeye saying "I bleed black & gold". Hokey? Yeah, but I like it! :smokin: :drinker:
  • PhoenixFitLife
    PhoenixFitLife Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Half Sleeve on my right arm