What sucks about losing weight?

Options

Replies

• kchang77
    kchang77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring keeps falling off of my finger or I find myself pushing it back up my finger alot. I have to leave it in my gym bag before I go swimming now.
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    Adjusting from eating fast food 5 times a week to being totally clean and healthy....

I was having really bad mood swings this week. The adjustment was tearing me apart, but I seem to be feeling better today.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Loose skin. and tennis ball in a tube sock boobs. :(

Also, my *kitten* hurts if I sit too long, even on my bed. What's THAT about? :noway:
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nothing sucks about losing weight, it's the best SH@@ ever......
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It takes days to lose 1 pound and minutes to gain 2.

This!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good Bye Boobies!
  • MerlinWilliams
    MerlinWilliams Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My hair isn't as shiny, and my skin is drier now that I'm eating less fat. I take fish oil supplements, but it's not helping.

I'm having the opposite issue; my hair is not only better, but it's growing back in place on my head, and I have no dandruff now...Zero!

OTOH, I'm LCHF.
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    :explode: so right, extra skin, BLAH!!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Being cold all the time! Also new clothes every 2 months....
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    my butt shrinks...it's already small but then it gets smaller and squats and lunges is NOT going to give me a bigger butt for those of you who think that's the solution
  • meganbook
    Options
    I am cold. All. Of. The. Time. My fiance is a hairy 6'2" 210lb human heat source, and I am an icicle. He tells me I should go to the doctor because he doesn't understand how someone could be cold all of the time like I am.

A) you weigh 80 pounds more than I do
    B) your chest hair is the equivalent of wearing a sweater all of the time
    C) I have way less fat than I used to.

that, and I gain weight so easily. But never in my boobs. *sigh*
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    It takes days to lose 1 pound and minutes to gain 2.

This!

totally agree with this
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Going on vacations where food is everywhere and available all day - like all inclusive resorts or cruises!
  • muffle1969
    muffle1969 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The clothing thing is the worst for me. I have clothes that fit me over a 20-30 lb range, but now they are getting too big, and the stretchy, comfy, Travelers pants from Chicos are all too long!

Fortunately, I can shop in my mom's closet for the next size down, but I don't even like shopping like that. *sigh*
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like my smaller boobs...

I am getting tired of having the how I lost all the weight talk sometimes... depends on who's asking...

also having to buy all new clothing...
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Not allowing my "fat girl inside me" to eat the really good stuff anymore....
    Being cold.
    Being hungry!!!!!

BUT getting healthy, getting stronger and looking better in a bathingsuit = priceless!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs :(

YES!:sad: The calorie burn going down too. That's ok though, I know I'm more fit!
  • meginki
    Options
    Loose skin, stretchmarks, lower calorie limits (or super amounts of time in the gym ;)), an increasingly lower tolerance to alcohol, fat not leaving stubborn areas...

But the new-found energy, confidence and health I feel outweighs it all tenfold.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I like my smaller boobs...

I am getting tired of having the how I lost all the weight talk sometimes... depends on who's asking...

also having to buy all new clothing...

Hahaha! Grats on smaller boobs!
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    buying new cloths.. and giving away the old expensive clothing for free..and also u always have that fear of gaining the weight back...