Replies

• jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    101 here! Feel free to add me :)
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great~ Very inspirational!!
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Heh. This was one of the first threads I read when I started on here. Really enjoy seeing these large success stories.

Now I'm more than half way there myself. ;)
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    I don't really have a before and after pic but I started my journey about three years ago. Started out around 405 pounds and currently 224 pounds. A total of 180 lbs lost. About half way through my weight loss I started noticing a knot on the right side of my neck after having it checked out discovered that it was a tangerine sized tumor growing near my corrotid artery (not sure is I spelled that correctly or not). I would have never known it was there if I would have decided to lose weight, so making the choice to get healthy has saved my life in more ways than one!

That's a pretty amazing story there! Kudos to you!
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    bump
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    I lost 102 lbs through eating fairly clean and staying active. I'm currently plateau-ing in the 140's but I plan on losing a couple more pounds.

Before - around 245 lbs
    tumblr_mhi19vcZ8A1qbs8c1o1_500.jpg
    Now - around 145 lbs
    tumblr_mhi19vcZ8A1qbs8c1o2_500.jpg
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Down 140+ sorry these are blurry...doing this on my phone...

2007.jpg

headstand.jpg

It's never too late to get healthy! :-)
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a before and after pic but I started my journey about three years ago. Started out around 405 pounds and currently 224 pounds. A total of 180 lbs lost. About half way through my weight loss I started noticing a knot on the right side of my neck after having it checked out discovered that it was a tangerine sized tumor growing near my corrotid artery (not sure is I spelled that correctly or not). I would have never known it was there if I would have decided to lose weight, so making the choice to get healthy has saved my life in more ways than one!

So glad you found that! Congrats on your successful weight loss! :-)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Started April 4, 2010...and life has not been the same...in a good way !!

Slide1-1.jpg

Wow, I bet you run into people who don't even recognize you anymore!
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone! You all look amazing. It gives me such hope and motivation!
  • mmahair
    Options
    Amazing, you inspire me, great job.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I started at 302 pounds. I am currently 190. I am 5'2, 24 years old. I started in March of 2012.

Before:

2nbujxv.jpg

2v1l1fp.jpg

Now:

2ci8k2h.jpg

5pawz.jpg
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    started at 456 now 205... more detailed story at www.borgiesjourney.com

beforeafterab_zpsaa43f017.jpg
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    In a few months, I should be able to contribute to this thread!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    started at 456 now 205... more detailed story at www.borgiesjourney.com

beforeafterab_zpsaa43f017.jpg

UM...WOW!
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Started April 4, 2010...and life has not been the same...in a good way !!

Slide1-1.jpg

Wow!!! You look SPEC-TAC-U-LAR!!! What an AMAZING job you have done!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! You are an INSPIRATION to MANY!!! Thanks so much for sharing, because you PROVE it CAN be done!!!! AWESOME WORK!! :happy:
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Every single one of you CONGRATULATIONS!!! INSPIRATION!!! I will be saving this! - Unbelievable transformations! :D
  • mmahair
    Options
    I go here for encouragement and you all provide it for me! Thanks so much for sharing your changes.
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Wow you have done so well. What an awesome job.
    Like you, I "discovered" a lump in my abdomen after losing 20 kgs ( 44lbs). My GP said she couldn't feel it and I insisted on a CT scan. Turned out I had an umbilical hernia the size of a large fist, had my surgery in December. Would never have known if I had not lost the weight.
    All the best with your continuing healthy lifestyle!
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 lbs in the last 8 months! (I started my journey with MFP! Your welcomed to take a look at the pics in my profile! (I still have 60 to go <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!