Success stories of people who have lost 100 pounds +

Options

Replies

• Sal4kids00
    Sal4kids00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are all truly amazing people :) gives me a lot of hope.
  • bnelly55
    bnelly55 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've lost 106 (haven't updated my ticker) since October 2011. Here are some pics ....

86db8040.jpg

The first is from dec after about 45 lbs lost and the 2nd is from May

8da1fd38.jpg
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I won't call my weight loss a success because is still have a little over 60lbs to go. But when I do hit my goal I will post those horrible before photos
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Amazing...wonderful success stories....just proves with hard work and dedication....and a life change...it can be done!!! Congrats to all of you!
  • Harris_C
    Harris_C Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at +/- 260lbs in 2008:

Before1.jpg

After an illness I weighed in at 211lbs in November 2010 when I began with MFP:

scan0007.jpg

I've maintained at around 150lbs for the last year:

untitled.jpg
  • Harris_C
    Harris_C Posts: 51 Member
    Options
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You all look great! Great motivation for me to keep pressing and moving forward!!!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is amazing! I have such a long way to go, but I keep picturing myself 11 months from now, hoping I'll hit that 100 mark. My dietician thinks I can do it. I hope the people who posted their stories and pictures know how much you inspire people! Just amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!
  • msteadham
    msteadham Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • fccruz
    fccruz Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the work. Any pearls of wisdom. I am hoping to loose 60 pounds, so far I have lost 17 and seem to have hit stopping point. I keep working out, but am frustrated.
  • ckchilz1
    ckchilz1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the hope!
  • ckchilz1
    ckchilz1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Terrific! Congrats!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Cross posting this in case anyone missed it and it definitely applied to this thread.... simply amazing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/579160-12-months-170lbs-lost-with-photos-what-a-year

Edited to say: I just realized that bdur76 posted this earlier in the thread, but this transformation STILL deserves a second linking :)
  • beggaboo2000
    beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone for the motivation today.. I'm getting close to having lost 50 and now I can't wait to be able to post on something like this! Here's a big (((((((((((hug)))))))) for all of you! Thanks again!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120412_114732-1.jpg

It took me three years to hit my goal weight of 160 but then I decided that wasn't enough so I dropped to 140 for a total of around 120 lost. I took my time and really changed a lot of my habits. Losing it is one half of the battle and keeping it off is going to be a life long devotion :smile:
  • cosmojill
    cosmojill Posts: 5
    Options
    Where did all the loose skin go? I am very concerned about that.. great job!
  • cosmojill
    cosmojill Posts: 5
    Options
    wow you look great... my concern is about the loose skin how did you get rid of it?
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic. I love looking at those transformations.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Whoa, what a great thread!!! Look at all you guys! So many success stories, this is great. This gives me motivation to post pics of myself when i get there. 68 LBS lost so far in just a few months, i should hopefully have some pics within a few months. My "before" pics look like some of your before pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!