30 Day Shred Beginning Feb 1st

Options

Replies

• denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started it and got to day 8 but then overstretched my knee and pulled some of the muscles in my calf quite badly. It's taken almost 2 weeks to go back to normal and I'm gonna start it again next week so add me too! :)
  • tinassofit
    Options
    Im in. but Feb has 28 days :D
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hiya Im doing ripped in 30 in the mornings and Insanity in the evenings feel free to add me if you want. Im on days 3 of ripped and week 3 day 4 of Insanity.
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mines in the post. So as long as it arrives back, im in. I know its called 30 day shred,however I work a second job 2 nights aweek, and therefore wouldn't be able to do it on those nights. do you think this would make a massive difference to the results?
    the recommended is 5 - 6 nights so you will be fine when I used it before I worked it 5 nights and got good results just dont fall under that minimum good luck! x
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    am on day 3 - add me in ....sore but feeling good !
  • dloucarter
    dloucarter Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! This will be my 2nd time round, i did it in Oct last year with great results. The scales didn't move much but the tape measure did. I highly recommend taking your measurements b 4 u start :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just picked it up at Walmart yesterday for $7!! I am in!!
  • alexhayg
    alexhayg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Coming in the post tomorrow so day 1 = 1st February. we can keep each other going!!! :S
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too. Equal parts pumped and terrified, haha. Will come back here for motivation!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ohhh...Great! I realy want to do it and definetly need all the suport along the way. I am new to Fitnesspal. Please add me! Tomorrow the 1 day!!! yay!
  • KelBelz22
    KelBelz22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I planned on either starting tonight or tomorrow! So this works out perfect!
    Good Luck!
  • KelBelz22
    KelBelz22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I wasn planning on starting it today anyway! :smile:
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've tried it in the past, but always get bored. Hopefully this time I can stick out the entire 30 days!
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me to your friend list. I did this in Nov. had good results. Thanks for getting this together.
  • lisamhb
    Options
    Count me in. Just did Day 1, level 1 earlier today - wooo lawd. But will be back at it tomorrow.
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and have terrible calf pain. Anyone experiencing that? I was marching in place most of the time they were jumping up & down
  • jellybean5346
    jellybean5346 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • reachlynda
    reachlynda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. What is a "30-day shred?" I'm guessing it's a lean out program. Where do I find the eating/exercise requirements?
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My DVD just arrived yesterday afternoon so I'm starting today too. Can anyone tell me how they have posted it in their Exercise Diary please?
  • chaaalgeo
    Options
    Count me in 2 want to lose at least 10 lbs.