Any mommas of little ones?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've got an eight month old daughter to love and cuddle :smile: .

8 lbs more until pre-pregnancy weight and then 15-25 until goal! We can do this!
  • kattyromero750
    Options
    I have an almost 5yr old and a 8 mnth old. i find it really hard to work out too since i work full time. please feel free to add me i need motivation as well
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    Sent request .. I have an 11 month old .. that tries to take my medicine ball lol :)
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old. feel free to add me !
  • p00kienrayray
    Options
    I don't have any kids, but my wife and I are planning for one late this year or early next year. Can't imagine how that's gonna affect my workouts! I'm concerned as well as she is because I always hear that despite the mother being pregnant, the father somehow ends up putting on weight too!
  • JoJo61612
    JoJo61612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My little boy is almost 8 months old. I stay at home with him and do 30 Day Shred when he naps. I gained about 85 pounds when I was pregnant, and have about 30 pounds left to lose.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful little 15 month girl :) She's so active now that I have to stay in shape if I want to keep up with her for the rest of her life haha
  • ayisha2698
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of a 4 week old baby boy and a 9 year old girl! Am trying to lose at least 30 pounds!
  • KellySteinLloyd
    KellySteinLloyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My kids are older, but we used to buy kids exercise videos for them to do while we worked out. Keeps them busy, starts them early, keeps them out of the way.... at least for a while.
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel Free to add me. Im 29 and have a soon to be 5 yr old daughter! Unfortunately im STILL working on losing the baby belly! I lost alot of it but gained some back once i quite smoking and became a full time student again last yr! I have to work out when shes not home or sleeping otherwise i wont get farther then 10 mins into a workout. Current goal is to lose 15pds and once i hit that ill reevaluate but im sure ill want to lose 10pds more!
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and I exercise at home... it can be tough!
    Request sent!
  • kate123174
    kate123174 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 yo daughter and a 7 month old son. He crawled for the 1st time 2 days ago going after my shoe laces as I worked out. Got so excited I lost count:ohwell: Sending Request!
  • Booty28
    Options
    Sent request mother of an 8 month old trying to lose weight - I try to eat healthy and work out in the morning before work
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 yr old girl and a 5yr old boy. add me. im always looking for other mothers to befriend. workouts with kids isnt always the easiest and with it winter in pa it is definitely proving difficult. we all need equal support. :drinker: :smile:
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Added you and anyone is welcome to add me. I have a 16 yr old and my other one is turning 3 on Monday!
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sahm of 4,5, and 12 year old. Just started on here today looking for similar friends.
  • joanalepe
    joanalepe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YES I HAVE A FIVE MONTH OLD AND A ONE YEAR OLD IVE LOST ALL THE BABY WEIGHT ALREADY AND SOME. I GAINED ABOUT 70 LBS WHILE I WAS PREGNANT.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters the oldest will be 3 aug 10th and my youngest turns 1 on March 9th.I will friend you I need to lose the baby wieght from both pregnancies finally because Im done with having children.Ilove my little peanuts. I have lbs go to to reach my ultimate goal. Ive lost around 11 so far since jan 1st woohoo.:)