Anyone doing Jilian Michaels 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• kgal41
    kgal41 Posts: 17
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 and I'm just now able to get up out of a chair and walk without praying for death. I find the first circuit to be the hardest. Maybe I'm not really all that warmed up? All I know is that I had no idea how out of shape I was until I started this. I don't have specific results I'm looking for, but I KNOW I will see results! I can feel my endurance increasing each day...

But I, too, also wonder what in heaven's name Level 2 and 3 will be like.
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It definitely gets better each day. She has me really sweating during the workout. We got to keep going you all. Keep up the great work!
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 and I'm just now able to get up out of a chair and walk without praying for death. I find the first circuit to be the hardest. Maybe I'm not really all that warmed up? All I know is that I had no idea how out of shape I was until I started this. I don't have specific results I'm looking for, but I KNOW I will see results! I can feel my endurance increasing each day...

But I, too, also wonder what in heaven's name Level 2 and 3 will be like.

I totally agree! I did not realize how out of shape I was, but I came to reality the first day of Level 1. This will really get things back into swing and along with me losing weight tone up the looseness. I pray I can get through Level 2 and 3 myself.
  • angelataylorneal
    angelataylorneal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD from Best Buy today and did the level one workout. So far, so good. I am also doing Slim in 6 from Beach Body, anyone else?
  • corgi
    corgi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hang in there everyone! I just finished day 20 and it was the last day of level 2. I will start level 3 tomorrow. I liked level 2 better than level 1, probably because I have built up some endurance.

Definitely notice a huge difference in my body. It is amazing how quickly you can see results with this. Do not get discouraged if the scale doesn't move much...i have only lost 4 pounds but my size 10's were getting too tight and I am back in size 8's now. It works!
  • Sandra_M
    Sandra_M Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Started the 30 day shred today. Survived but only just I was exhausted....so unfit. However, it has made me more determined to keep going. Bring on day 2
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm basically on level 1, day 2.
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sounds interesting. I'll have to try it.:smile:
  • Shawnuhhbauss
    Shawnuhhbauss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1! Good luck everyone!!
  • Sandra_M
    Sandra_M Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    30 day shred level 1 day 2 completed but thought I was going to die! Whole body in pain. Working those muscles though I guess...
  • ajnolan3
    Options
    I started Monday and did five days in a row took Saturday off due to a crazy schedule, and today I am just not feeling like working out. Will taking two days off in a row set me back?
  • teresanvince
    Options
    I completed Level 1 day 1 yesterday and day 2 today. Aching like mad but enjoying it :)

I normally go to an aerobics class on Mondays & Thursday which I would like to still do. Should I do the 30 day shred as well on these days or miss a day and do day 3 on Tuesday?
  • fruitcake91
    fruitcake91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 level 1. Legs are a bit sore but I've also been doing c25k so that's not surprising. Can't wait to see results!! Good luck everyone :smile:
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I finished the whole thing 3 days ago...You will be amazed at the results! I didn't measure until I was halfway through.But,I measured again on my last day.I had lost 2 inches in my waist,2 in my chest..I wish I had measured in the beginning.I didn't lose any weight doing it..But I have visible ABS :)
    Now,I'm doing Ripped in 30.Hang in there!!!
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    try to do it today..even when you don't feel like it! stick to it :)

I started Monday and did five days in a row took Saturday off due to a crazy schedule, and today I am just not feeling like working out. Will taking two days off in a row set me back?
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 of level 1 today.
    day 1 was hard, day 4(for me) was harder..what is that all about?! my legs are killing me today.

i can feel my endurance going up though. my push-ups are much better, although still "girl" ones...I finished all the jumping jacks and jump rope, and today didn't slag on the last set of abs...they weren't pretty but I didn't quit!! :)

good luck to everyone...I measured myself 2 days ago, so I'm curious to see how that goes, I don't have a scale! :)
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's motivating to hear how people are doing!

I'm only in Day 3 of Level 1, I find the cardio bits fine (I'm a runner) and I'm ok on the push ups, it's the other strength segments and the bicycle crunches that kill me! Feeling stiff but working through it, looking forward to seeing some results, I took measurements so we'll see.
  • upsgirl2
    Options
    just started today....level one was an awesome start...worked muscles I have not worked in a while...looking forward to the results...good luck to you all...
  • Mandybean88
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level 3 but have had to have more rest days than I planned due to not having space available at home some days (need the living room free to exercise in)
    I've seen a difference in the mirror... my tummy is smaller and I see some definition of my hips and stomach muscles, but the main difference is I've lost fat from my back and my shoulders and arms look much stronger.
    So far, level 1 has been the hardest workout for me to get through, but level 2 was the most unpleasant. Level 1 was harder, but enjoyable. Level 3 seems quite easy compared to the others, but I still push myself - a bit of soreness in the legs from it today.
  • tinahalloran
    tinahalloran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level One done and I got it from walmart for only 7.99 great deal for a workout that kicks your butt, I don't know why but this 20 min workout have me sweating something fierce and I do other exercises, she obviously targets some different muscles I haven't been using :) Hoping to see some results!