177 to 130 lbs with Pictures!

castell5
castell5 Posts: 234 Member
I am not great at adding photos, so hopefully these came out ok.

I was 177 lbs last April, decided on May 6, 2012 that I was too fat and was going to do something about it.
I started running, watching calories, doing any kind of exercise I could think of at least 30 minutes a day, every day.
I didn't add in "Cheat Days"

I stayed committed and the results can be seen below.
I hit my goal weight on November 9th and now, 3 months later, I have successfully been able to maintain. (This is a first for me)

My Fitness Pal is going to be my steadfast tool to stay committed to maintaining my new healthy weight of 130 lbs.
My advice is: Stay away from FAD diets, Eat at least 1400 calories a day, Exercise in some fashion every day for at least a 1/2 hour.

Remain on your quest through Holidays, Birthdays, and Vacations and you WILL achieve the results you desire.

There are no "tricks" to losing weight.
Here is the only equation that works: Diet + Exercise + Willpower = Results

Here I am in April of 2012 at my heaviest in my life and not liking the way I looked.
PANDA062_zps3826bd7f.jpg

Here I am also in April with a side shot that I am not proud of.
1f42635e-4160-401b-ba38-c6b4036ea0f5_zps5f272c66.jpg

And here I am as of January 31, 2013 at 130 pounds - The weight I plan to STAY at!
Dalen006_zpscf294314.jpg

Good luck to everyone out there trying to achieve their goal weights! Everyone can do it with steady commitment!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!