Ponytails are SEXY? For real?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ponytails - yes! Scrunchies - that's a big negative.

lolz, im still waiting for the scrunchie come back.

What's this? I have only ever used a scrunchie! What do you guys use? Rubber bands? Ouch! :laugh:

Scrunchies rock!

NOOOOOOOO!

I buy packs of the Goody thin hair ties, just plain black and the ones without the metal clasp because those are absolutely horrific. Scrunchies, my word.............

Goody is ok too. But seriously, I call *all* hair ties "scrunchies." I guess that comes from growing up in the 80s. To me, a ponytail holder *is* a scrunchie. But it's the best if it's a Scunci! :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCGU1OFaUOLzJtg0AgaGP3DOk-acBBjl4hE7kmN8uIUOoxa2lrZg

on second thought... ;)

^^ I fixed my hair like that sometimes in the 80s. I had the big bangs too. And the crimping iron! :laugh:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ohhh okay, okay, I get it, I get it, okay, you being all selective because you have a ponytail. Right? Right? You think a lot of men can't handle the regalness of an updo. Right? Right? You all like Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly.

If anyone knows what that's from I'll marry you.

Don't be insecure, girl! Own that ponytail! Work that up-do!

ETA: i'm actually too lazy to even put my hair in a ponytail most days... If I'm not dancing or working out, my hair is down
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ohhh okay, okay, I get it, I get it, okay, you being all selective because you have a ponytail. Right? Right? You think a lot of men can't handle the regalness of an updo. Right? Right? You all like Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly.

• opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Alicia Silverstone rocked some hot ponytails in clueless but can't post pics :grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Can I have your number?

(ETA: Oh, and I'll have to pass on the reward. One wife keeps me busy enough. No way could I keep up with two.)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Yvonne! That's a French-*kitten* name!
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    An attractive gal is no less attractive with a ponytail than without.

You will never hear a guy say, "Ugh, I would ask her out except for that ponytail!"
    HAHA! THAT LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH sooo hard!

Laughed pretty hard at that too.
    Remember Janie in Not Another Teen Movie.... Pretty sure she was ridiculed for her "high ponytail".... I actually liked it though haha

2uz6tfn.jpg
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Bish please, my ponytail is sooooo sexy when I workout. It swishes when I run. My ponytail brings the boys to the yard.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I don't think most of us look up that high. lol
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ponytails are everywhere! :happy:

021212-grammys-2012-hair-trend-ponytails-623.jpg

aekswy.gif

Hairstyles+Trends+Spring+Summer+2012+01.JPG
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've had a guy tell me there's nothing sexier then a girl rocking a pony tail while driving a jeep.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ponytail? OK I'm in

il_fullxfull.271507592.jpg
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Is that a scrunchy?
  • tynahhhh
    tynahhhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options

HAHAHA YESSS!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I think it's the exposed neck.

neck-pain.jpg
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think women look really good in a pony tail, I actually prefer it over any other hairstyle. They look more fun and happy... can't really explain it. :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It might also be that when women are wearing a ponytail they just feel youthful, adventurous and fun. That's how I feel. There is a bounce in my step, and I move around in a "feel good" kind of way. Ponytails aren't the only time I feel that way, but it does add to the feeling.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel better in a ponytail when my hair is longer. The longer the PT the sexier I think.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    What a strange question and strange group of answers.....Some professionally polished ponytails might be sexy but for the rest of us it's just what you do to keep your hair off your neck. I'm pretty sure nobody has ever seen my gym hair and thought it was sexy.