Replies

• hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Right. I am going to do it now!
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Congratz on your results, you looked amazing but now it's even better! I'm starting today and I'm really excited about it, I hope I'll manage to do it :)
  • kate0309
    kate0309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome results.

Did you just do 30 day shred, or were you also doing other cardio and exercises?
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You just gave me the inspiration to do it every day as well. Thank you! On Day 6 right now!
  • sopheeclare
    sopheeclare Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I would recommend it to anyone, i feel so much better in myself and have noticed other benefits like having more energy- i find it so much easier to get up in the morning, i can set an alarm for 7am and hop right out of bed! Before i would hit snooze repeatedly and feel like i didn't have the energy to get up! I started ripped in 30 yesterday, so will hopefully have more results to post after that! :) xx
  • sopheeclare
    Options
    Awesome results.

Did you just do 30 day shred, or were you also doing other cardio and exercises?

Just the 30 day shred, and i am eating clean now and on average about 1400 cals, eating back the cals i burn x
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats, what did you do for 30 days? care to share?
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I have a love/hate relationship with the 30DS. If I didn't get so bored of JM I would have completed this program twice now lol. I keep starting then stopping but you have given me motivation to stick with it :). Awesome results!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I actually think level 3 was my favourite level, it seemed to go much quicker than the other two, lots of plank moves and things but it felt like there was less cardio! Level 2 wasn't too bad, a bit of a shock from level 1 though! x

I completed level 1 (twice now I think. lol.) I went to go onto level 2 and it was too much for my arm. I'm going to have to give it a try again.
    Great job.
  • sopheeclare
    Options
    I actually think level 3 was my favourite level, it seemed to go much quicker than the other two, lots of plank moves and things but it felt like there was less cardio! Level 2 wasn't too bad, a bit of a shock from level 1 though! x

I completed level 1 (twice now I think. lol.) I went to go onto level 2 and it was too much for my arm. I'm going to have to give it a try again.
    Great job.

You can do it! I have friends doing it and some of them take rest days to help get over the aching a bit, i found a hot bath after working out helped a bit too, best of luck hun x
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I just finished day 8 :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Those r huge results! Great job!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Excellent!!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I am on L1 day 4 today and it's getting easier :)
  • hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)! Jillian does a body wonders!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, did u have any rest days or did you do 30 days straight ?
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome! I mean,the love handles are GONE!

Did you use weights?
    I'm on day 9 and I used weights for the first 6 days and I didn't see any results,so I stopped using them and now I've lost some.I'm not sure if it has to do anything with weights,and that's why I'd like to know if you used them.
  • jemhologram
    Options
    wow! amazing results congrats! i have a bit of a love-hate relationship with jillian too! i get annoyed with her so stop and do something else but maybe just maybe i will be able to stick with it now (fingers crossed)

good on you too for being brave enough to do before and after photos AND sharing them as well. Im too scared to take before photos hahaha
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great results, the difference is clear.

I have done Level 2, Day 5 today, so half way through. I can see my own change, but haven't taken measurements or photos...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!