Waist: 28
Hips: 38

MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
Crohn's
Celiac's
Hashimoto's

EATING HABITS:
Gluten free 99% of the time
High protein, low carb (venison and veggies)

WORKOUT HABITS:
None at this time
I just added a more active lifestyle (sports, hobbies)

NSV's:
There are so many it would take several hours so I am going to say "THIS CHANGED MY LIFE IN EVERY ASPECT!"

MY 2013 GOALS: (i will show you my progress after insanity is finished)
Start Insanity on Feb 25th and go two full rounds
Stronger
Faster
Look good in bikini
Get 26" waist
Get pregnant after I get super fit (trying to sweat out the depo shot)
Continue to workout while pregnant-for easier recovery, healthier baby, and stay fit

PHOTOS!

Before @ 259
DANIELLEEKLUND.jpg
DANIELLEEKLUND-1.jpg

First Goal @ 148 (2lbs past goal)
IMG_1554_zps065a3607.jpg
296797_10151197414792400_570784741_n_zps1618096c.jpg

Replies

• purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look terrific. Congrats on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • mariposaflutterby
    mariposaflutterby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! you look incredible
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I basically look like your before picture, maybe about 30lbs lighter right now though. My goal is where you are at too, and I am maybe two inches shorter than you. True inspiration!! Do you have a lot of loose skin?
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person on the outside! Do you feel different inside too? You look beautiful. Congratulations on your fantastic results.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Wow...You are amazing and look amazing....Keep up the great job...and good luck on Insanity!!! Very inspiring
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person. Beautiful!
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    completly changed person!! and!! u look smaller then the current weight u listed!
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    daaaaayum! great job!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I basically look like your before picture, maybe about 30lbs lighter right now though. My goal is where you are at too, and I am maybe two inches shorter than you. True inspiration!! Do you have a lot of loose skin?

A very small amount. The tummy bothers me and after 2 rounds of Insanity I will know if any of it plans to stick around. Then only surgery can fix it but that is a long long time out.
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    omg! congratulations! I laughed so hard at your height because I am also 5'4 3/4" my friends don't believe me if I round up!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Looking terrific! What I can't get over, with your before/after pics, those of others, and my own experience, is how much the fat AGES us! Look how young and energetic you look now! It's an awesome side benefit!

Congratulations on your loss!
  • traciz78
    traciz78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Am I misunderstanding that you didn't do this by working out or are you saying that you just don't work out now? I have a long way to go and you are quite an inspiration here! I, too, look basically like your before pic. Good luck with insanity!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look terrific! Happy and strong!!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    completly changed person!! and!! u look smaller then the current weight u listed!

I get told that A LOT! They cannot believe I weigh 145 but I wasn't joking when I said I have big bones and hourglass shape. Big bones will always will always keep my weight higher and the hourglass distributes the weight evenly. Not a bad combo. I gave up on being dainty a long time ago lol :)
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look amazing! Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss, you are a true inspiration :smile:
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Fook me, great result...
  • sopheeclare
    sopheeclare Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Inspiring. Well done. x
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Amazing! Am I misunderstanding that you didn't do this by working out or are you saying that you just don't work out now? I have a long way to go and you are quite an inspiration here! I, too, look basically like your before pic. Good luck with insanity!

I did not actively workout. I was just more active. I did co-ed softball and volleyball. I did hunting, hiking, rafting, swimming, landscaping our yard, snow removal. Things I couldn't do before but could do as I became more fit.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look phenomenal!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!