70 Pounds Lost - pics included

Options

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Although I'm a happily married man, that swimsuit photo is pretty hot! Congratulations on all your progress.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! Congratulations!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I loved your detailed post ..thank you. You look so beautiful, happy, and fit right now. Amazing job!!!

I'm gonna say this.. in your before picture, you don't look as heavy as you weighed. you looked more like you weighed 180 or 190. I know that doesn't matter now but you were not some huge fat looking person.
  • jessiesquier
    Options
    The only words that come to me is WOW.
  • KatieAr21
    Options
    wow, truly inspiring!
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME....DO YOU KNOW HOW TO INCREASE CALORIE INTAKE...THEY HAVE ME EATING 1200 BUT I'M WORKING OUT 5DAYS A WEEK AND OBVIOUSLY NEED TO BE TAKING IN 1600-1800
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    What a journey! Well done you. You look fabulous.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    LOVE our story!!! I can totally relate to parts of it and it is so inspiring to see our progress!!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME....DO YOU KNOW HOW TO INCREASE CALORIE INTAKE...THEY HAVE ME EATING 1200 BUT I'M WORKING OUT 5DAYS A WEEK AND OBVIOUSLY NEED TO BE TAKING IN 1600-1800

Just take it up slowly...I increased by 100/day per week over four weeks. Worked great, I didn't gain from it. Best of luck! :)
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Very proud of your endeavors!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    you look hot!!!!!!!!!!! i don't want you to take that the wrong way, but wowzers girl!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Amazing job!
  • pilarin22
    pilarin22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspirational for me because I have just started to lose weight.... Thanks for sharing your experience.:smile:
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look SO awesome!!! Great job! Great body!!!
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    BUT HOW DO YOU GET YOUR DIARY TO REGISTER THAT U SHOULD TAKE IN 1600 CAL
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing :-)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    BUT HOW DO YOU GET YOUR DIARY TO REGISTER THAT U SHOULD TAKE IN 1600 CAL

Click on the "goals" tab, select "change goals," select "custom," and from there you can manually change your calorie amount, your macro settings, etc. don't forget to click on "save changes" at the bottom, though! :happy:
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication, especially with the tough mental hurdles to jump over. You look amazing and so happy!!
  • CoralDream
    Options
    I love this you look soooooo good love the before and after company photos in the after your absolutely glowing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!