Options
    being sexier. it's been such a burden.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Girls,

Whether weight loss gives you small boobs or makes you flat chested -
    You're totally and absolutely beautiful and a very real inspiration to those around you.
    Be happy!

To benol1....you're sweet for saying that :happy: The woman if your life is soooo lucky to have you, jus sayin... :flowerforyou:
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs :(

And my cellulite seems to be getting worse... I'm about to cry :noway:

Sounds like you need to lose more "fat" not just weight, the lower your BF% the less cellulite will show up. Try adding some heavy lifting into your workout routine.
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The constant aches from muscle soreness as I work muscles that haven't been worked in years.

This when I've been at my desk at work all day and I'm all stiff and sore I don't want to work out again!!
  • bubbli71
    Options
    I agree with the frustration of it taking so bloody long to lose!!!
    Also having been so big, the damn stretch marks on tummy and boobs, then when you lose the weight the skin cant support itself.
    Too poor to buy new clothes, too poor to afford a boob job, and I've never been a cold person but I've noticed that when I get cold I'm soooo freezing!!!!
    Plus side is not carrying extra blubber.
    More energy and improved fitness.
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know if I ever lose any weight.:mad:
  • WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    being sexier. it's been such a burden.

^^^ This. :)
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    To benol1....you're sweet for saying that :happy: The woman if your life is soooo lucky to have you, jus sayin... :flowerforyou:

Actually, I feel like the lucky one. My wife is my best friend and after being together for over 20 years, still deeply, truely and madly in love with her.
    Thank you for your kind words!:flowerforyou:

Ben
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Can't sit in my honey's lap anymore without complaints about my tush being bony!