Replies

• badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • 5tephoscope
    5tephoscope Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this but I noticed that most of this stuff is "organic" and that's usually somewhat expensive.

organic and non-organic produce has more-or-less the same nutrition. Go for the "regular" versions of all the organic stuff. Don't let price be a barrier to getting healthy!
  • AmyDee2
    AmyDee2 Posts: 29
    Options
    Bump
  • lexierosiegino
    lexierosiegino Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed adding recipes to my site. So easy to do my entering that way. Will check it out!:happy:
  • nursied
    nursied Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is as limited or varied as you make it. You can eat the same breakfast all month lonh. No excuses. She gives options. I'm going to start in the morning. I just ordered the DVD. Anyone want to do it with me?
  • Britt_Duffy
    Britt_Duffy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! Thanks!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Was wondering what it would be like. Seems doable.. well most of them :D
  • daborn526
    Options
    bump... thank you!
  • meliclark
    meliclark Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The recipes look fantastic! This is something I may want to try. I am doing homepathic hcg drops...(dont yell at me) I did this for my wedding and had success losing 20lbs. but I am finding it really hard to stick to this time. From my reception until this Monday I went on an eating binge and gained 15 of it back. But I am ready to do this now. I have lost 4 lbs since last Monday. But I don't know...my mind just is not wanting to do hcg again. I tried weight watchers...didnt do terrible with that. I think I am looking for quick results and thats why I went back to hcg.
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!