100+ lbs lost w/PICS - next challange is Insanity

Options

Replies

• montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! And still getting after it! How is the Crohns handling the dieting?

Since not doing gluten and eating more clean my Crohn's is amazing now!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fabulous!!!!
  • knitincrazee
    knitincrazee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... Congrats!
  • sarrora
    sarrora Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    way to go , you look great :)
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow. :smile: You're so inspiring!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Also, my mother has hashimoto's, and I too am likely to inherit it. After my first born I became Hypo, was medicated for five years, took myself off the meds and became vegan and lost 35 lbs (and took a bunch of thyroid stimulating supplements) and fixed my thyroid. I had all normal blood work (which totally surprised the Docs, they didn't believe I could do it without medication) until after my second born... now I'm way back up there in weight and on the verge to being hypo again. All this to say, is there any medial reason you decided to go gluten free, or did you just try it to see how it would help you lose weight?? I don't want to go gluten free, but if it helps with thyroid issues, I will!! Also, examples of what you eat would be great... I am at a loss when it comes to cutting out wheat!!
    What I found with my thyroid is lowering carb intake and not eating gluten worked best for me.
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a dramatic difference. Good for you!!
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Congrats!
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Omg. You rock gal!
  • living2lose2
    living2lose2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look awesome! I feel like i too can lose half of me as well. So happy for you :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person on the outside! Do you feel different inside too? You look beautiful. Congratulations on your fantastic results.

^^THIS!!!! :smile:
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It's inspiring to see someone with so many medical issues overcome the weight issues--thanks for being a good example!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look freaking fantastic!
  • iaminspired127
    iaminspired127 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say with all the hard work you have put in so far, and everything you plan to do in the future, definitely take some time to treat yourself to something you love and enjoy doing because you deserve it 100%
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That is not you! I don't believe it! .... Just kidding, wow! How awesome! Now there is some inspiration! Great for you!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    you look amazing! Nice work! and you look like anna paquin =)
  • cookiesrgood15
    cookiesrgood15 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow you look fabulous!! good for you pretty lady! :wink:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And speaking from experience, staying active during your pregnancy really does make it easier to "bounce" back into shape after delivery (and women who workout during pregnancy are more likely to have easy deliveries). I am 9 months post partum from my second baby and I am thinner than I was when I got pregnant the second time. ... now I am working on getting to my size before I got pregnant the first time... :)

I am on week 2 of Insanity myself. If you want to add me feel free.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    you look amazing! Nice work! and you look like anna paquin =)

omg i get that a lot! especially when i was a kid because i had the exact same gap until my senior year. now i have pretty together teeth lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!