Options

Replies

• chienjouet
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a question: You mention you have Crohn's does a high protein diet agrivate that at all? My spouse is recently diagnosed with Crohn's and a heavy protein diet sometimes seems to agrivate it, but we are not 100% certain it is the protein. Any insight will be helpful. THANKS:)
    Actually Crohns is more if an individual thing and many react differently. I know they suggest eggs, poultry, and fish as great protein foods for Crohns pt's. I would do a bit more reading but it's mostly trial and error with your own body. Since I have celiacs, reducing gluten has helped A LOT.
  • montanadanni
    Options
    How long did all of this take you to lose?

Because, dayum.
    You look totally different and holy crap, girl. You's tiny.
    It's took a little over a year :)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • intend2
    Options
    you don't even look like the same person!!! wow! And you're smart! When I was preggers with my DD I was fit and worked out and the pregnancy was a piece of cake and I had to just tone up and lose like 8 lbs. My son I gained 80 lbs!! Got gestational diabetes and had a TON of weight to lose (like the 30 I'm still carrying around - and he's almost 7!)

Congratulations! I bet you look good in a bikini now :)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, very nice work. I noticed you have celiac and Hashi. Do you think the gluten free helped with weight loss?
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! My goal is 150 too... this was a great reminder of what I'm working toward!
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!! You look much younger, & I hope I do too. I've seen some look older, but I guess skinny *kitten* is better than fatty face
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look soo soooo beautiful and I really hope to look that good when I get to my goal weight!
  • HananYako30
    HananYako30 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • KittyPulse
    Options
    you are a true inspiration!!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an amazing transformation!!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Congratulations!
  • lesleygradek
    lesleygradek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congrads on the hard work. Wonderful achievment. I joined this sight just after Thanksgiving and it is a great tool to track food intake and excersise.So far down 17lbs and feel great. Taking it in 10lb lots.This my first post,just found I could do this .Keep up the good work.Look forward to your posts in the future. Lesley.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you nailed it ..you look awesome..so pretty..congrats..
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look beautiful, very nice work. I noticed you have celiac and Hashi. Do you think the gluten free helped with weight loss?

with celiac it is a must, there is really no other way. having my hashi controlled by a good endo and having a great diet helped a lot
  • alkinsey2007
    Options
    Wonderful Job! Good Luck with the baby making!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! Good luck with your goals for the year :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, great job on all the hard work that went into getting healthier!
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!