71lbs down! Progress!

So I'm usually the one scrolling through this section and wishing I was posting here. Well, now I am going to! I made an account years ago but didn't REALLY start using it until October 1st. Today is February 2nd. I started at 223 and today I weighed in at 152.4 ! I have exercised my butt off & ate healthy. Yes, I had meals where I just ate whatever. Yes, I had break downs. Yes, I work at Coffee Bean and ate pastries. But for the most part, I wanted this more than anything I've ever wanted ! I am two pounds away from what USED to be my UGW.

SW: 223 but probably higher unfortunately!
GW: 170
UGW: 150

Now:
GW: 150
UGW:136

I'm 5'5 by the way! && This was my first half marathon on January 20th, 2013. Here's to a good year guys! & I hope you didn't mind me posting a progress post vs. a final post!! But I will when I get to 136:] Hope my picture worked!

BTW it took a lot for me to post this, I have been so embarrassed by my weight, I was even to embarrassed to start going to the gym. but to the good part, the part I'm sure you are all looking for, my picture:

1tsyti.jpg

Replies

• likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    perfect:glasses:
  • gonzal15
    gonzal15 Posts: 11 Member
    You go girl!
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    Oh my gosh!! Amazing! :noway:
    I'm so impressed, you look GREAT.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    :drinker: To you! Can't wait to see your final post. You've done so awesome!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Fantastic.....you look great! Congratulations :smile:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    well done you look great
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Very nice and encouraging , thanks for posting! Good job!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    You look awesome! Great job!!! I think progress pics are very motivating. Thanks for sharing.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    you look great!! and congrats on the marathon that's really awesome!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Great job! you look amazing!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Wonderful job! Very inspiring! Thanks!
  • Sneaky__B
    Sneaky__B Posts: 13 Member
    I can't believe you did that in 4 months - that is AMAZING!! It really shows me what is possible and what a dope I've been since I just want to lose 20 but really just keep gaining and losing the same 5. Thank you for posting - it was a good kick in the pants for me. Keep up the fantastic work & good luck on the last part of your journey!!
  • life99joy
    life99joy Posts: 4 Member
    You started in Oct 2012? so you lost all this weight in 4 months - that's unbelievable!!! awesome job.
  • WOW thats great!!!:happy:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Great job!!!
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Well done! Just the inspiration I needed today. Thanks for posting!!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Amazing transformation! I do have to say, you have awesome legs. Even your before pic legs are awesome!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    I just started my journey one week ago....same height and 220lbs...you have given me such hope....now i must get moving my butt more....you look amazing....
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Well done you look great!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Great job!! Don't be embarrassed!! You couldn't have gotten to where you are now without that girl who was brave enough to go to the gym!! Thank her, don't be embarrassed by her!! In other words... THANK YOURSELF FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!
  • Well done :)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Wow...you look amazing and are inspiringI! You look so happy!
  • Great job! You look great and should be proud of yourself!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Amazing, and I'm DYING to do Run Disney!
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you so much everybody! All this support is just what I needed to finish this journey!!!!! And I am so glad I could inspire others because I know a lot of people in this community have inspired me!

&& honestly, rundisney is the funnest run ever!!
  • Great job!! Don't be embarrassed!! You couldn't have gotten to where you are now without that girl who was brave enough to go to the gym!! Thank her, don't be embarrassed by her!! In other words... THANK YOURSELF FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Agreed! Way to go!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Awesome!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,649 Member
    Thats awesome!!!! Congrats on your first 1/2 Marathon!!!!

No reason NOT to post your success now, you've worked very hard and it shows!

You are inspiring to me as I am now the weight you started at and I know I can make it to 150!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • That is incredible that you did that in four months!!! Inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!