Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Sex. Served hot and plenty of it. Sorry but it's true!

:love: :love: MY HERO!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Then salty, then sweet! Then salty..then sweet..then salty... you get the picture. lol
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just about everything. This includes a few heads :devil:
    I seem to go into starvation mode.
  • melissawaters
    melissawaters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    chicken fingers mainly, but at that time of the month I am just flat out HUNGRY. lol:tongue:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    everything! there's a local place that does honey bbq wings fantastically! I also want chocolate, and chips with cheese dip, and bacon, and french fries. If it comes from a fast food place, then i'm in! Also poppers sound great right now...stupid tom is coming on Tuesday...
  • mine is bread with avocado and salt. that's all i want to eat for days!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Milk. That's pretty much how I know when I'm PMSing, I get sudden urges to just down a glass of milk. The nice thing about it, is that unlike most of my other cravings, I'm good after one glass for awhile.
  • 2fat2bthin
    Options
    oh my gosh I can't get away from chocolate.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    This includes a few heads :devil:

I would so get a strike for commenting on this one..... :bigsmile:
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    PMS = Parked Motorcycle Syndrome :wink: Chocolate mostly, pizza too. :grumble: :grumble:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    food in general lol i pig out and eat what i want but i havent been too bad lately since trying to lose weight x
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My strongest PMS craving is seeing an axe sticking out of the side of my ex-husbands head.

hehehe... ok, so that was a JOKE people... kinda sorta

ha ha this is so me but ex bf, i get in a funny *****y mood, scarcatic and just plain old mean lol
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Steak tips and hamburgers,which I don't normally eat.

And pretty much food in general.
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Advil.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Death. For an end to the pain. Ugh.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Any carbs, and salt! Anything bad. Hate that week! X
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    chocolate, cookies, cakes , :embarassed: :sad:
  • shanse21
    Options
    I end up feeling to bloated and slow that I lose my appetite almost completely. Completely takes away from the one benefit of PMS: eating whatever the heck you want for a few days out of the month!
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ruffels chips and french onion dip. Mostly anything with salt. The worst part is mine last the whole week before my period. I have learned to control except the last two days...at that point if your in the way of the fridge I suggest you move! Also ripping off peoples heads is good too
  • LadyBirdGo
    LadyBirdGo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    salty and sugary foods. also milk. also I for some reason crave crunchy foods. anything crunchy. hmm.. that gives me an idea, maybe i could just trick my body if I ate a lot of carrots or ate crunchy sliced apples with caramel dip.

Okay, seriously, I had no idea until now how many calories are actually in caramel dip. like 140 calories and 22g of carbs in only 2 TBSPS! maybe I should just stick to the apples!