What do you drink besides water?

Options

Replies

• Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Coffee, V8, green tea/herbal tea, chai, Pellegrino w/ lemon, beer.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Lipton Diet Green Tea is just awesome. taste great and zero calories
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    G2 - Gatorade that's low in sugar and only 80 cals for 32oz. I have meds that make me constantly parched, and this is a great alternative.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If you don't like water, put a shot of your fave juice in it for flavor (just a shot, to avoid the ridiculous amounts of sugar in that crap).

dice pieces of fruit, put them an ice tray and fill with water, freeze those cubes to use in your water.
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light, Coffee, and Tea (s)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    beer
    +1
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Sparkling water with a slug of fresh lime juice
  • shanse21
    Options
    A cup of coffee in the morning, but otherwise only water. Gave up soda back when I was in high school and never looked back. If I'm feeling slow for whatever reason, I'll add a packet of Emer Gen-C to my water.

Oh... and wine.
  • babyshroom
    babyshroom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Black coffee & tea, Diet Ocean Spray juice (10 cals per cup). Used to drink the low or no-cal energy drinks until I noticed that I had a small weight gain every time I drank it.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Tea, orange juice on occasion and fanta zero when I'm craving something sweet and fizzy (which is almost never).

Edit: I forgot wine! :O
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I found a trick that works for me to drink more water. I bought Dole cubed frozen fruits, like strawberry or pineapple mango. I just put amtablespoon or two in my water instead of ice cubes, and it favors the water slightly plus when you get to the bottom of the glass you either have a sweet treat of fruit or the fruit gets stuck on the bottom! If it gets stuck on the bottom the I fill it back up with more water to get the fruit floating again to eat a few pieces, lol...

But it has worked wonders for my water consumption, still have diet dr pepper a few times a week, but cut back significantly
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Unweetened iced tea with lemon does it for me :)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Water
    Coffee
    Unsweetened iced tea
    Sweetened hot tea
    Lassi
    Gin, beer, scotch, wine

Once in a while, I like apple or grape juice with club soda. For years my kids would prefer that over soda.
  • johnbrian5
    johnbrian5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drank Coke Classic for the last 30 years of my life. Started this diet and stopped all processed drinks that I could. No more coke, no more sugar sweet teas, etc. I drink whiskey and cokes normally so I have had to switch to scotch on the rocks. It has been ok and a good change for me. Water with lemon for every meal, and at home I have a squeeze bottle of lemon to give my water a little kick.

Beer is also something I wasn't prepared to give up so I have stuck with lower calorie beers which seem to meet my needs.

In the morning I always have a glass of Orange Juice. Tropican has a 50/50 Orange Juice now that is lower on the calories also.

Cut out regular sugar and went to splenda for my coffee, and at work I will just take it black.

Been 1 month of diet and working out and have lost 20 lbs. No special pills or anything like that. Just changing what and how much I eat. Ground Turkey instead of Ground Beef and lots of Salmon and Salad.
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Milk. You should try Crystal Light, a Seltzer water, etc. For energy I use G-Fuel and Emergen-C.
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of water, diet coke, unsweetened hot tea, black coffee, and Naked juice. (:
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I drink a crap ton of tea. Usually loose, high quality Japanese green tea, but sometimes a nice oolong or puerh. I have a teapot that holds 3 cups and I usually steep the same tea three times, so that's 9 cups of (what I count as) water a day.

I also drink 1+ cups of coffee a day, but I feel weird counting that as water although I know some do.
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    just water, but will bring beer back into the rotation after I lose some more weight .
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Only Coffee.
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I used to drink so much Pepsi Max but I have had none for the past 3 weeks. I drink water but also add some Robinsons orange and pineapple of lemon to make squash.