Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    coffee, green tea, porter or stout, occasional diet coke or lemonade
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Homemade sun tea with fresh lemon, club soda water, Snapple makes a great sugarfree peach/tea drink..
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have a soda stream, but I dont use the syrups that come with it! I make seltzer with it and add my own flavors (fresh squeezed orange, lime or lemon)
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tea, water, and sometimes watered juice. Juice is very sweet, so I add water of mineral water to it, in order to reduce the amount of sugar I drink.

I strongly dislike the after-taste of most sweeteners, so I have learned to like water instead!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Black coffee. Little appetite suppressant, little bit of energy, and not so great for my already not so white teeth. But life is about tradeoffs.
  • abasmom
    Options
    I drink water everyday all day, but every other day or so I have a can of Dr. Pepper. Other than that juice once in a great while. I like food too much to drink my calories! :wink:
    I drink a coke every now and then but 99% of the time its water...I too enjoy food to much to waste those cals on a drink :)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of coke zero
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    i drink water all day... a couple years ago i stopped drinking sodas and only drank water from lent... because my friends were doing it... and i lost some weight just by doing that and not even trying to lose the weight. so when i decided to start losing weight again, the first thing i did was cut out everything but water... sometimes i drink green tea though.... and ill have a sip out of my boyfriends sodas only if im dying of thirst and theres nothing else around
  • veronakings
    Options
    I'm just drinking water right now. Cutting out soda, coffee, and beer is HARD, but after 4 days of it I feel so much better more energy, no hangovers! Ha! I think I would drink unsweetened tea, but I'm not a huge tea fan.
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I also don't like plain old water unless I'm really in the mood for it. I need a little flavor so I use crystal light or mio. I just add a little not the full strength so I have a little flavor. I make it by the gallon so instead of using 2 containers of crystal light I use 1 and I usually still water it down in my glass a little more. I keep the mio in my purse for restaurant water or ask them for lime. Water with lime is delicious to me! and I still have an occasional soda, I love Diet Cherry Coke no harm in that! :wink:
  • ldwash405
    ldwash405 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to a Diet Dr Pepper on the weekends.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Coffee with almond milk in the mornings....then water all day. EXCEPT...the weekends....lots of red wine :laugh:
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Water. Coffee. Diet Coke. Green Tea w/Splenda. I have never seen a need to "kick" my diet coke habit. I'm not drinking a ridiculous amount, it doesn't hinder my weight loss/muscle gain progress and it's freaking delish!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    One cup of coffee every morning, with a little stevia and non fat creamer. The occasional crystal light, non fat milk, and this fabulous tea called Pacific Coast Mint, that is created at a tea shop owned by a friend of mine. It's got a hint of vanilla, and is so delicious! And I just have a little stevia in that, so I never log it, except as water.
  • wswing
    wswing Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Black cofffee and green or herbal tea with nothing added
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I am guilty of drink diet sodas. Sigh. So, besides getting my water in daily, I drink Dt. Mt. Dew and Coke Zero. YES, I know they are not good for me. I also drink wine and rum...love me some adult beverages. I also have been drinking the Crystal Light energy packets- that you put in a bottle of water. Oh, and cranberry juice. :smile:
  • VintageFit
    VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything but water at home. I know if I have something else in the house, I will drink it, so I just don't buy it. (I get coffee, juices or similar things when I have guests, though, cause I'm not gonna force my water on them)
    But for the few times I go out to eat, which happens maybe 1-2 a month, I will go for a diet coke. And of course I'll have cocktails with friends.

Oh and I have to confess: as a student who isn't a natural night owl, I have to odd sugarfree Red Bull to keep me up when studying or for late night classes...
  • lizjjam
    lizjjam Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    mostly coconut water, coffee and tea. sometimes the odd vodka or gin is a welcome change!
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Mio flavored water
    Green and white tea
    Diet iced tea (President's Choice)
    Sometimes I'll treat myself to diet pepsi, but only- roughly- once a month.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Water
    H2O
    100% hydrated air
    Scotch and water, hold the scotch
    warmed over air, on the rocks

All delicious, healthy, no-calorie choices. :)