What will YOU do when you reach your goal weight?!

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Figure out what my maintenance is with weight lifting and running calories to eat back as well. Maybe eat a little above that in an attempt to get some more muscle mass and increase endurance.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am going to Cedar Point and I am going to ride EVERY ride. Twice :bigsmile:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv always thought maybe a swimsuit/underwear photo book for my partner. God knows if Id ever have the confidence to let someone take photos of me in my underwear/bikini though!
    Another thing is buy all new clothes that look nice and not just to cover myself up
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight. My goals are fitness related. And there really are no goals. Because setting a goal to me says you're telling yourself that there's a point where you think it's okay to stop working to try to better yourself even more. And that's just not how I approach fitness.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    when I hit my realistic goal weight I'll be getting pin up photos done (50 lbs to go)
    and my more unlikely goal weight Im getting a new tattoo (60 lbs to go)
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hopefully it will be by the time I go on a beach holiday with the girls, all I will pack is beaut bikinis and chill in them everyday haha! Well maybe not one to the airport... :laugh:
    And also a massive shopping spree! :)
    Edit: And a rib tattoo! :)
  • nld410
    nld410 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I'm new. Can u tell me how you get the bar at the bottom of your posts that says how much you've lost?
  • nld410
    nld410 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will go streaking through my neighborhood! haha...jk
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Proudly wear a tiny bikini at the beach...and I've promised myself a shopping trip at a super-expensive designer store that I can't (a) afford and (b) fit into at this point in my life.
  • katz41
    katz41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    oooh pierced belly button, youre brave!

get some new clothes!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Buy some new bikinis and spend as much of summer as I can on the beach!
    And then I'll need some new clothes too so that's also on my list!

I might get my belly button pierced too, I used to always want it but I've never had the confidence to get it done.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Maintenance! (Otherwise known as the hard part.) See how well I can put my alternate stress response lessons into practice.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Buy a bikini for the first time in like 4 years.
  • VintageFit
    VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I reach my realistic, main weight goal (20lbs down) I promised myself a shopping spree at my favourite outlets, to finally wear the clothes I've been dreaming of for years.
    When/If I reach my ultimate dreamgoal (about 30lbs down) I will get a tattoo on my back (no backfat anymore!) and maybe some..uh.. piercings..yah. :blushing:
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to continue living doing the things I love to do.
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will treat myself to a Victoria's Secret bikini and work hard on maintaining my weight. Would love to be able to stick to my weight and also work on toning my body...especially my abs and thighs. Hope to keep up the healthy eating and not revert back to large portions of food, glasses of wine and sweet treats!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Iv got tattoos planed for rewards as I hit all my targets :happy: hopefully first one at 36lb lost that's half way to my goal xx
  • babyshroom
    babyshroom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My goal weight isn't my FINAL goal weight, because I think I could still lose some more. But it's a "happy with my body" goal. So I think once I hit it, I will maybe start going to Zumba live classes (instead of just at home) for a continued healthy lifestyle...and set yet another goal!
  • MySummer2013
    Options
    Go shopping!! :smile:
  • Steph007ess
    Steph007ess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hmm part of me will want to show off so I mig do some pole dancing LOL