Amazing Transformation. Very inspiring!
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Talk about motivating! Amazing job!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! My teenage daughters said you look like a teenager now :-)
  • euphoriabuzz
    euphoriabuzz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Now there is the inspiration we all need. Well done on your new shape and improved fitness. Good luck with the future.
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!
  • Niharika_sri
    Niharika_sri Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are a inspiration lady! I have 69 pounds to get to my goal weight n ur story jus helps me push myself further.
    Thanks for posting!
  • araes2102
    araes2102 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous! I am starting a bit heavier (and a bit taller :)) so I am looking to you for inspiration! My goal is about 20 lbs heavier than you are now too, don't think I could ever get as skinny as you are after being so heavy for so long! Anyway, I was just wondering, what program, if any, did you follow? I know you mentioned lower carbs and higher protein, any cal restriction going along with that? I know everyone's bodies work differently, but just wanna caompare and see if I am even on the right track :) Thanks!
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    amazing! really inspirational ;) keep it up girl
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a terrific job! Our stats aren't very far off from each other and I am finding tremendous inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good God girl. You didn't just lose weight. You gave yourself a priceless gift for the rest of your life. I hope you are as happy, as you look!!!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I can't wait to tet to that point. I have the same weight goal. I am currently about 20 lbs away from that weight. Congratulations and best wishes on tackling Insanity.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Freaking incredible! X
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!