Options
    That's amazing, nice work :)
  • Floridakidd407
    Options
    Great job (: keep it up
  • BigG59
    BigG59 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's great we'll done. Buying new clothes is great isn't it. I've not lost as much as you have but I totally relate to the buying clothes.
  • NHTravelMaven
    NHTravelMaven Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You look awesome, keep up the good work. It does feel so good reach big milestones doesn't it??
  • sheilaha1967
    sheilaha1967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congratulations on your success. You look fantastic. =)
  • aliyahyazmeen
    Options
    congrats job well done
  • chepurner
    chepurner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! congratulations!keep going!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Great job!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow.. amazing,keep up the great work......you should be very proud of yourself.
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who commented. It's been really nice to read your positive comments :)

In response to rocket_ace's post about what method I use; First off, I adapted a healthy living lifestyle, i.e. not dieting. I looked at what I was eating and portion sizes. I changed a few things like moving away from cherry tomatoes to baby plum tomatoes and not assuming eating vegetables in large quantities was always 'healthy'. I don't ever think I can't have anything, if I truly want something then I'll have it but the fact of the matter since I've been eating more healthy, I don't crave much in the way of 'junk' food. Most of my fat loss has been through diet alone. I started to exercise more actively once I'd lost 4 stone. I have taken up the couch to 5k running program.

Going out to eat is interesting these days because I'm usually full before I've finished a meal. Very rarely do I have a dessert, not because I don't want one but because I just don't have space for it.

Interestingly, when colleagues bring cake into the office, I just look at it now and think I don't need that, it's added calories which I just don't need. Funny thing is I just don't miss it.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Well done!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    OMG come to the US and be my shopping buddy! I just bought some inspiration shorts and a sweatshirt so I can keep motivated!

You look awesome and very stylish!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You rock! Thanks for sharing.
  • araes2102
    araes2102 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work!
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your personal story and pictures ! You are a true inspiration to everyone ! Congratulations on your success and positive attitude. You look awesome !!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    You have EVERY right to be proud of yourself! Way to go!!!
  • tatiana929
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss journey:smile:
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for sharing. You will soon rock that shirt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!