NUTELLA

Options

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Totally laughing that this thread has taken off like this!!

~laughing~

Too bad it wasnt a vegetable that did this for us!

The thread probably will make all of us gain about 10lbs as a collective whole!

I am getting some today... (and also the ingredients for the Banana Cream Cheese Frosting!)

So, Tim, you and your banana cream stuff...... you're going to have to bring that stuff back to us next time you're in Dubai......
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    i spread it on a whole wheat tortilla and add sliced banana..mmmm
  • beep
    Options
    Thanks alot guys... now I'm craving this stuff.....
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I bought some of this stuff today. I haven't had it in years. I just started another thread not knowing this was has been going for a while....anyway....I just had some on an english muffin and it was really good. I used 1/2 tlbs on each.

This stuff is sooooo rich.....I can't imagine eating more than a tlbs...I think I would feel sick:sick: ....:laugh:

:heart: Leigh Ann
  • beep
    Options
    Couldn't stand it. Bought it. Had it on toast. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Couldn't stand it. Bought it. Had it on toast. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You guys are hysterical! I had to buy another jar on Saturday as I ate the other one up....a tbsp at a time!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm with Leigh Ann, more than a tbsp (or two sometimes) would be too rich for me I think. It's like my daily treat though and keeps me from wanting other chocolate or sweets.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ok Guys, I'm right up there with agreeing that Nutella is the bomb. I was introduced to it 20 years ago when we had a French exchange student who pointed it out to us in the store. Truly decadent and delicious! The Nutella site has a recipe for a grilled Nutella and banana paninni!! You also may want to proceed with caution to this website I just found....there are some DANGEROUS recipes there!
    http://www.recipegoldmine.com/nutella/nutella.html
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Just bought it. OMG. How delicious!!!

ylsuper.gif

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

This will have to be a very small treat for me. Can't wait to introduce it to my grandchildren.

ylsuper.gif
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ok Guys, I'm right up there with agreeing that Nutella is the bomb. I was introduced to it 20 years ago when we had a French exchange student who pointed it out to us in the store. Truly decadent and delicious! The Nutella site has a recipe for a grilled Nutella and banana paninni!! You also may want to proceed with caution to this website I just found....there are some DANGEROUS recipes there!
    http://www.recipegoldmine.com/nutella/nutella.html

Holy Hell!

Look at the Creamy Nutella Cheesecake!

OMG! :tongue:

A whole jar of Nutella in ONE single Cheese Cake!

Most delicious!

I give up... Its easier being 205lbs than 190lbs!!!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Holy Hell!

Look at the Creamy Nutella Cheesecake!

OMG! :tongue:

LOL!!! Yes, that happened to be the first recipe I looked at. I think 5 lbs just went to each butt cheek just THINKING about a slice!!
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Yes, that happened to be the first recipe I looked at. I think 5 lbs just went to each butt cheek just THINKING about a slice!!

But imagine how DELICIOUS!

I absolutely LOVE cheese cake!

Still want to try mixing it with Banana Cream Cheese Frosting!

~sigh~
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I swear when I can eat regular food this is going to be the first thing I go and buy and try :laugh:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I BOUGHT MY VERY FIRST JAR.....OH MY GOODNESS.....UMMMMM......DELICIOUS......CANNOT STOP AT MY FIRST TASTE....:love:
    OK, OK, I PUT ONE TABLESPOON ON A TOASTED SARA LEE 45 CALORIE WHEAT BREAD AND IT IS VERY GOOD. THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE NUTELLA!!:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've only eaten it by the spoonfuls!!! Hahahaaaaaaa!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never buy it when I'm trying to "be good" cause I'm just SO BAD when I have NUTELLA!!!

:heart: :love: :heart: I LOVE NUTELLA!!!:love::heart: :love:
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Whats your favorite NUTELLA recipe / snack??

I havent had it in forever but my mom used to buy soft french bread and wed eat it on that.
  • AngelicDevil80
    Options
    IS NUTELLA SOME KIND OF PEANUT BUTTER? I HAVE NOT HEARD OF IT BEFORE.

per the jar... it has over 50 hazlenuts mixed in with cocoa and skim milk.. it's pretty tasting. chocolate with a hint of nutty taste.. i wasn't sure about it til i had some.. lol which was only 2days ago.. i found it right where Tam said, in the peanut butter aisle..

:explode: I shouldnt have opened this thread b/c now Im craving some. I had it for the first time as a kid but last time I actually ate some was 2 xmas ago. My brother and his ex made peanut butter kiss cookies and used nutella instead of a hershey kiss.
  • AngelicDevil80
    Options
    Nutella is AMAZING. Imagine chocolate that is spreadable, that tastes similar to godiva.

Its freaking awesome.

And its way cheaper then godiva haha
  • AngelicDevil80
    Options
    My vote goes to Apples!

I picked some up on my way back to Afghanistan for the days that the chow hall food sucked. In Dubai, they have something called Crumpy Duo.

The stuff was half hazelnut spread and half banana cream! HOLY HELL what a combination!

I could of lived off the stuff for the entire deployment!

:::wipes the drool away::: That sounds amazing...Think you can buy it online or someplace in the US?
  • AngelicDevil80
    Options
    So, since they stopped making (or dont make it in the USA) Crumpy Duo.

What about Nutella and a Banana Cream Cheese Frosting on toast?

Yes... I am forgetting that this is a dieting site! ~laughing~

Great idea! I cant wait til I can make it and try it lol...probably not anytime soon tho lol