Replies

• FitzyMax
    FitzyMax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Green tea with mint
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Seltzer. Also tea and coffe, occasionally red wine.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Beer on occasion. Tea. But mainly just yummy delicious refreshing can't get enough ice cold water.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    1% milk, gatorade (which you can even add a bit of water to as well, if you want more drink for even less calories.)
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I drink diet Lipton Green Tea Citrus... about 4 to 6 bottles a day.
  • janettenellies
    janettenellies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of diluting (cordial) juice. Just a splash in my water though, any more and its too strong a flavour for me. Summer fruits flavour, chai tea with 1% milk, green tea with lemon or jasmine and diet coke, sometimes...I'm trying to cut down on that one.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Monster Zero.. one or two a day.
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    Plenty of tea(specially green tea) and juice :)
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Lots of water. I allow myself up to one 32oz Powerade zero a day. Beer on a rare occasion and I am thinking about adding whole milk to my diet to add some calories.
  • MaryJane_JB
    Options
    Just water. On my "cheat day" I have a dr. pepper.

I tried to like green tea. Nope. Can't do it. :grumble:
  • dstuttgen
    Options
    I try to drink a mimimum of 8 cups of h20 a day plus 2-3 cups of coffee and one (sometimes 2) 12 oz bottles of diet coca cola.
    100% fruit juice watered down and I also make freshly juiced fruit or veg juice every other day or so.
    Cheers, Dan
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    tea. I drink soooo much tea!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Loads of green tea.
    Some orange or tropical juice.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    1. Water
    2. Green Tea
    3. Emerge
    4. Water with splenda and several lemon/ lime slices
    5. Coke Zero
    6. Protein shakes

This is what I drink.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Water or green tea. That is literally it! Apart from the occasional soda or alcoholic beverage!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Just water. On my "cheat day" I have a dr. pepper.

I tried to like green tea. Nope. Can't do it. :grumble:

It is SERIOUSLY based on the brand. Absolutely based on the brand.

Most are *kitten*, but the ones I tolerate and have become accustomed to are: Republic of Tea Green and Tazo China Tips.
  • bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll have coffee with a half cup of whole milk, SANS 0 calories cola(made with stevia), or BlueSky Free sodas (also made with stevia) The mandarin lime taste just like orange soda to me. Just got the cherry vanilla, lemon lime, and creamy rootbeer to try. I only have one soda per day, 2 coffees and the rest is water.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    On a daily basis I drink water, yerba mate, and sleepytime tea with almond milk and honey at bedtime.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say I have kicked my diet coke habit. Diet coke has been my drink of choice for over 30 years!! I don't like water, however going into week 4 I am happy to say I only had one the first week by accident. Had a pizza party at a restaurant and as a habit ordered one, my refill was tea. I have made myself drink at least 4 or more glasses of water. I also drink diet peach of raspberry instant tea. I am thinking this is not good for me either. Need some ideas of other drinks.

I drink plenty of green tea and sometimes milk or juice. Rarely, I'll have a soda or beer.
  • roolmc
    roolmc Posts: 47
    Options
    In order of descending quantity; Water, builders' tea, black coffee, Vimto.