feeling sore after exercise!? does this happen everytime

2»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    so drinking a protein shake will help then???

ok take a little rest day the day after?? im acting like such a baby lol because i dont like pain but i guess thats where the phrase comes from "no pain no gain" lol..
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    so drinking a protein shake will help then???

ok take a little rest day the day after?? im acting like such a baby lol because i dont like pain but i guess thats where the phrase comes from "no pain no gain" lol..

I find this to be more psychological than anything. If you were going to drink a shake anyway, go for it. If you weren't, I wouldn't bother trying to force one down right after your workout. This can make some people quite nauseous, and I have noticed absolutely no difference in DOMS, regardless of what I eat, or when.
  • i'm sorry, i don't answer questions from people that openly promote EDs. Please consider changing your profile name.

ugh I hadn't noticed that. I second that.
    OMG this really makes me soo mad! because i DO NOT hve an eating disorder.. MIA= beautiful! or it can also mean -missing in action- geez..... i actually recently found out that MIA is short for bulimia.. that is SOOOO dumb though because what if my name is Mia..?? i had friends with that name...

anyways... its really not good to jump to conclusions about someones profile name.. especially when MIA can have so many meanings.. i am doing this the healthy way.. and ALWAYS will.. my friends know i dont have a ED.. sooo i cant really blame u guys that u think that... but its not nice to judge... and im keeping my name because i love the meaning=beautiful.. and thats what i am trying to achieve.....

you get em girl!!!! when i saw that i was like wtf what if thats her name? hahah but keep at it and youll get used to it
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    i'm sorry, i don't answer questions from people that openly promote EDs. Please consider changing your profile name.

OMG this really makes me soo mad! because i DO NOT hve an eating disorder.. MIA= beautiful! or it can also mean -missing in action- geez..... i actually recently found out that MIA is short for bulimia.. that is SOOOO dumb though because what if my name is Mia..?? i had friends with that name...

anyways... its really not good to jump to conclusions about someones profile name.. especially when MIA can have so many meanings.. i am doing this the healthy way.. and ALWAYS will.. my friends know i dont have a ED.. sooo i cant really blame u guys that u think that... but its not nice to judge... and im keeping my name because i love the meaning=beautiful.. and thats what i am trying to achieve.....

In what language does Mia mean beautiful?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    i'm sorry, i don't answer questions from people that openly promote EDs. Please consider changing your profile name.

In what language does Mia mean beautiful?
    ahh snap.... mia bella means beautiful.... GREAT lol now that i looked it up i feel like an idiot.... this whole time i thought it meant beautiful lol mia means -my- in italian... lol oh well lovelymylovely is good to lol..
  • Lactic acid build up. There is no reason to be concerned
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    You just have to keep doing it. It will get easier. Hence the saying no pain, no gain. We used to have days in the Army where we would work out until muscle failure, we were in great shape, but it always took a couple days to recover from that. So if you're not used to working, it will take a bit for your muscles to get strengthened and used to the exercises you are doing.