I Did It! I hit my GOAL!!! Lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, so well done. I loved reading about your journey, and what truly resonates with me is that you said that the decision has to come from within.
    I'm in my 5th week of MFP, the longest I have actually stuck with anything, and the decision this time came entirely from me. I'm not doing it for anyone but myself.
    So true. Congratulations on finding yourself!
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, congratulations:happy:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are a real inspiration!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats on the loss. :) Thank you for the pick me up because i know I can do it! Love the message behind your post, thanks God bless
  • Kynzmomma09
    Kynzmomma09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    great job!! u look amazing, such an inspiration!!
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    Wow, you look so pretty and younger now. You are such an inspiration. Congratulations, I hope to follow in your footsteps.

Theresa
  • hockeymomrw
    hockeymomrw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for inspiring others with your story!
  • bandedkitten
    Options
    you know its funny......you didn't look terrible in the befores...you're an attractive lady but in the AFTERs you look so healthy, sexy and ALIVE and happy and really engaged in LIFE.. i love that you said you can't wait till someone else can make you want it. I don't know why but I'm ready now. I am finally ready and on my journey. I feel blessed to have reached Ready. Thanks for taking the time to generously share your journey. It means a lot to me to see and hear your story. May your life be filled with joy and health and great adventures.....all without a glittery crutch. hugs, BK
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You should definitely be proud!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I just have two words: YOU ROCK!
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! I love the sparkle in your eyes in your after pictures!!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, thank you for sharing!!!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hurray!! :flowerforyou: And you look gorgeous in that teal color!!
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome!What an inspiring story.
  • dancer1201
    Options
    You look beautiful! Thank you so much for your inspiration. :) Kudos to you.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    congrats on such an amazing effort, it has definatly paid off, you look incredible! keep it up :)
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing your story and your success! What a terrific motivation. Congratulations on the payoff for all your hard work.
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazing inspiration!!! I loved the entire post! Congrats
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! Sparkling before, dazzling after. Continued success to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!