I Did It! I hit my GOAL!!! Lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Congratulations!
  • rbledsoe03
    rbledsoe03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be so proud. You look amazing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I actually read all of your post! I agree, you must write a book! You look beautiful before and after but you look much happier now.

I am loving the fact that you are 51 years old and have accomplished so much!!

Congratulations!!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I read your whole story and I think you are a great inspiration for people with aches/pains, or who think they're not energetic & spritely enough like the 20-year-olds you usually see on here losing weight.

Would you mind going into detail on how you worked off the pounds given your injury? My mom is 55-years-old and 170lbs at 5'3". She normally worked out & tried to keep active (despite having hypothyroidism)... But now she has a heel spur & arthritis in her elbow. We're not sure how she can lose weight when almost everything hurts her! She is doing 45mins on an exercise bike so far.
  • meyllisa
    meyllisa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us, such a gift you have given to yourself, health and happiness you shine now ! I can identify with the bad knees hope to be pain free someday also and many lbs lighter Congrats on you success
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Longest post ever Lol congrats on your weight loss success!!!!
  • SAM515
    SAM515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this is an amazing journey. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on this accomplishment.
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful to me!!! Just amazing! You should be proud!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Amazing and inspiring for sure!
  • Bannawoman
    Bannawoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • mlcrec
    mlcrec Posts: 66
    Options
    Good job!!! You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look so healthy and happy!
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    wow, what an accomplishment!
    thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great, and so happy!! Congrats on your awesome accomplishment! Thanks so much for sharing your story and the pics, very inspirational!!
  • LaurLaur09
    Options
    Congratulations!!! This is a major accomplishment and I bet it was worth every step of the journey! This is inspiring and reminds me that it is possible to achieve my own goal. Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You look great!
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fab!! :smile:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your great story.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    great work. you have accomplished an amazing feat. so very happy for you. you look fantastic. thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!