Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I lost a sewing machine!

Yep! No lie.my sewing machine weighs 28 lbs so technically I have lost MORE than a sewing machine!

I'm cracking my guys up because I keep bringing bigger and bigger things out of my closet and making them lift them. First it was an enormous 3 ft tall coin jar with some coinage in the bottom, next it was my sewing machine, and lastly the set of suitcases. The closest II found in tonage was the 3 suitcases, one inside another, inside another that I struggled to get down the hallway to them. Huffing and puffing and insisting they lift yet another example! They could not believe I'd been carrying around a set of suitcases on my body! I can't believe I carried the suitcases hiking up a mountain last fall! No wonder my back was soaked with sweat when it was all done.

I wonder what I'll come up with for them to lift in another 30lbs(?) hmmmm.....maybe a bathroom fixture..perhaps a toilet or even a bathroom counter(?). Whatever it is....BRING IT ON!!,

Replies

• Congrats!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    My son is now finding things around the house that weigh about 31lbs. He. Just brought me the HUGE ottoman from the family room! I guess we're just in a silly mood today:)
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Gongrats on the loss! And I think the visual comparison is a great idea. Losing just a few pounds can be discouraging, until we see it as a bag of rice or a gallon of milk. Thanks for sharing!
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    That is great!! I love stuff like this. When I was down 3 pounds my husband laughed when I told him I had lost a brain (read somewhere that is how much a brain weighs). I love it!!

Great job on all your hard work!