Talking about 130+ pound loss, publicly.

Options

Replies

• bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have one word for you. AMAZING!!!!!
  • TempoChiarisce26
    Options
    This is very inspiring. You should be so proud of all the ard work and dtermination you have put forth in obtaining a happier , healthier life. Keep it up girl! You will do great! :)
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading that.
  • krislott
    krislott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible journey and great job! Your story is real and honest - you will do great!
    Best wishes and keep up the great work!!!
    -Kris10
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work and thanks for the pep talk.
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this... thank you for sharing.... everyone is going to be so inspired by your story. The only advice I would give is to just approach it as though you're having a conversation with your friends ... keep it informal so you're more relaxed and if you can, make sure and allow time for questions because people will definitely want to talk with you!

YOU ROCK!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing! Your audience will love it!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    “I bet I’ve burned more because I’m working harder than you.” How old was that fool? Like 5? What an immature thing to say. I like how you tie it in to how you shouldn't compare yourself to others. That's so insightful. You should be working towards the best version of you, not anybody else. :flowerforyou:
  • missyeighmy
    missyeighmy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well said .
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and all the very best with your talk!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ' I decided to start using my powers for good, not evil. '

I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID HERE!!! I feel the very same way. You know, we all do soooo, so much for everyone in our lives, but we put ourselves LAST. I finally made up my mind that it's about time I move to the front of the line...I deserve to care for and about myself just as much as anyone else does. I finally GET IT...too long enough, but that doesn't matter. I'm here now and that's the most important thing.

Your speech is wonderful! Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.
  • higgi7
    higgi7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome - Don't change a thing - You will motivate many with your speech as you just did me! Thank you.
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    love it - I am going to copy and paste a few quotes on my status if that is OK.... you are awesome!
  • sarrymerry
    sarrymerry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you are awesome. thanks for posting this, i'll def reread this on tough days
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story! I really needed to read something today that would help me fight off the discouragement that I have been feeling regarding exercise! I wish you the very best in your speech!! And congratulations on all of your hard work!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Your presentation will be great! Go with what you shared with us. :flowerforyou: This is what people who sincerely want to lose weight need to hear.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational and thank you for sharing it with us and the others in the world. Only 1 suggestion is to interweave this around a singular point. Meaning one thing that you would like your audience to take away. For example something like 'Perseverence" or "It is never to late" or "Don't wait until it is real problem" or "You can do it.". This in addition to your story will inspire and give them one clear idea they can take away. Once again thank you.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    the entire speech is amazing but the last line about living for today made me teary eyed. You have no idea how much I needed hear that today. Thank you, and great job on your success! You are going to give an awesome speech.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!