new workout pants- keep or return

Options

Replies

• MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    i called "so much attention to myself?" right....
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    it was hardly a seductive begging for compliment pic. it was pretty conservative actually. yours on the hand..

Like I said, I wasn't the one asking for opinions. I could give a flying fornication if your pose was something straight out of Hustler, the fact that you called so much attention to yourself over a pair of PANTS just smacks of neediness.

Why you feel the need to comment on that is what everyone is asking.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    oh my god becky, look at her butt.

For the win!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Well...that escalated quickly.
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story: if more fathers paid attention to their daughters they would not come out of the woodwork and try to belittle people to make themselves feel better.

Peace and loveeee!!! Duces!!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Word.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Moral of the story: if more fathers paid attention to their daughters they would not come out of the woodwork and try to belittle people to make themselves feel better.

Peace and loveeee!!! Duces!!!!

Duckfayce?
  • whierd
    Options
    Don't tempt me to put up my duck face picture.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    lol i didnt know a pair of pants could cause so much drama. CRAZY
  • kbitzonefour
    Options

Interest is peaked. Do go on. /brow arch
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Can we get the pants back now?

(I'm just askin.)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

Oh now THIS I have to see. :D
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    guess what... IM KEEPING THE PANTS! lol
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    i wasnt even asking for nice things. everyone could have said they look like crap on me and that would be fine too! a lot of people did say they dont look good. thats ok! im not a fisher

Honey, you're not fooling anyone. When a pretty young blonde posts a pic of her round toned butt in skintight pants, ppl are going to automatically assume you're fishing. It's pretty obvious.

The fact that she is a pretty young blonde was not evident in her original post. In face her face was not shown and her hair was barely showing. Are you hating on her from a prior thread?
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't post that pic on a thread, asking for everybody's opinion though, now did I? THAT is what I'm talking about, you seem to have missed the point by just a little...

Pretty sure the point has been had over and over.. and over.
    I was simply making an observation about people judging other people based on pictures when they have worse ones up for show on the internet. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I never asked for ppl's opinions, or started threads about it. That was my beef, not posting hot pics. Nothing wrong with being hot, just with begging ppl to pay attention to you and compliment you for it.

And yet...you managed to get plenty of attention over your oh so well intended comment...sometimes no pic is required for attention fishing...
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    If they aren't white yoga pants, I'm not gonna bother looking. Just sayin
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    double post...
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Can we get the pants back now?

(I'm just askin.)
    I'd like to see your workout pants too! I bet they look cute on you... :flowerforyou:
    guess what... IM KEEPING THE PANTS! lol
    :drinker: :happy:

EDIT: unfortunately I didn't realize the turn of this thread until AFTER I posted...:ohwell:

EDIT2 :laugh: Oh YAY, you put them back up! I think they look comfy and I think you'll love them for Yoga! Good on you not to let jealousy bother you, that's all it was.. your pose is perfectly fine.

What I got out of the post was you, simply asking about a new pair of Yoga pants and if they were flattering. Anyone else that took something different from this, that's why MFP has the ignore feature:drinker: . :flowerforyou:
    You're already crazy skinny. You arms are creepy small. Why are you working out? Plus I've never cared if my workout clothes are cute or not. You are working out, not trying to find a date lol

(This post is going to get some hate)
    I don't know about hate, but I won't be surprised if it's deleted shortly.
  • whierd
    Options
    Boom.
  • kbitzonefour
    Options
    Boom.

As Charlie Sheen once put it, "WINNING."