Bikini Babes - April

Options

Replies

• nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I think I forgot to weigh in last week. Been super busy!

Hope everyone is doing good.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    My weight is the same as last week. I had my finals all last week. SO glad to be done with my junior year of college though! Now I have more time to focus on myself and my weight loss. :happy:

And summer is fast approaching so it's a great time! :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well! :smile: sjmay hasn't logged in for a few weeks.. I don't know where she has been.

I hope everyone is enjoying May. :flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! just dropping in to say hiii! I am definatey loving May as I already feel I am back on track and kicking my butt into gear. Who's ready for their bikini? lol I'm not yet but hoping to get there soon!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I have decided that I may be able to get away with a bikini this year - but just one with shorts on the bottom. :laugh: I have this pouch on my lower abs (instead of one round belly). So If that gets hidden in shorts, I would probably be okay showing off my slightly tubby stomach. :tongue: But, I still think I'll stick to the tankinis. ;P
  • nolachick
    Options
    I have decided that I may be able to get away with a bikini this year - but just one with shorts on the bottom. :laugh: I have this pouch on my lower abs (instead of one round belly). So If that gets hidden in shorts, I would probably be okay showing off my slightly tubby stomach. :tongue: But, I still think I'll stick to the tankinis. ;P

oh when I say bikini I so mean tankini! hahah It will be another year or so before I dare show my tummy. my biggest problem is my thighs - need lots of toning! but hey I'll still push myself like I wanna fit into a regular two piece
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Oh, great Nola! We'll sport tankinis together. :tongue: I actually like my thighs now - or am really starting to. I have come to learn that I am quite muscular, so that as I lose weight - I am probably going to have thicker thighs regardless of my weight. However, they are more muscular than they were 31 lbs ago! :smile:

Maybe next year we can sport bikinis together! :laugh:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I am not bikini ready but am all for the tankini! I am really looking forward to feeling comfortable in a swimsuit.
  • nolachick
    Options
    Oh, great Nola! We'll sport tankinis together. :tongue: I actually like my thighs now - or am really starting to. I have come to learn that I am quite muscular, so that as I lose weight - I am probably going to have thicker thighs regardless of my weight. However, they are more muscular than they were 31 lbs ago! :smile:

Maybe next year we can sport bikinis together! :laugh:

oh I definately will always have thick thighs no matter what, but definately want to get them nice and tone.
    I already have one from last summer that I didnt get to wear more than once or twice cuz even tho it was an XL I was bursting out of it. I tried it on the other day and I'm definately getting there. by the time I reach my goal (I'm 16lbs away) I shud be ready to rock it!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    it'll be awhile for me to get into my bikini, but i'm not giving up on it until i do. i know it will be a slow progress but i will get there.
    good luck everyone.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Yeah Nola & Amanda! Rock those Tankinis this year! :tongue:

Porterbaby - you're right, it is a slow progress - but it's progress! In a year or so, we'll all be there and we will be so proud of all the hard work we're doing now. :smile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Yeah Nola & Amanda! Rock those Tankinis this year! :tongue:

Porterbaby - you're right, it is a slow progress - but it's progress! In a year or so, we'll all be there and we will be so proud of all the hard work we're doing now. :smile:

That's how I am. My weight loss is SOO slow. But it's changes I can maintain the rest of my life. I workout enough (even though I've been slacking bad lately... there's so much going on) but eating cleaner is still a work in progress for me. It's taken me a little over 2 years to lose 55 pounds, but I feel like they're not coming back this time around. It sucks to see that if I lose like I have been (about 25 pounds a year) it's gonna take me almost 4 years to get to where I want to be. But, I gotta say that still beats the hell out of where I was! As long as the scale steadily moves down - I'm happy. :smile:

And.. even though I am not happy with my weight yet, I feel really healthy. I want to get rid of the extra fat, but I'm finally in a place where I don't feel like I'm stressing my body out anymore with the extra weight. That's nice to be able to say!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    it's TOM this week so i went to 167.2 last week to 167.8 this week.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Down to 154 this week--- the first the scale has moved in so long. I took a half week off from the gym (had a final on Tuesday) and that's when I lost the weight. The only thing I did differently was double my water so I am going to make a habit of that now.

I am really pleased with this week's loss. I haven't lost this much in a week since I first started! I am not getting TOO excited though because I suspect it will all come back once I hit the gym hard again.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great job Amanda!

The scale hasn't moved for me. But it's TOM (I feel your pain porterbaby, lol!) so we shall see what happens next week. I've been so busy with finals, birthdays, a wedding, mother's day, my laptop getting a virus and a few other things that I haven't been able to think straight! Hopefully things are settled back down now and I can really focus, especially since school is out for 3 months! But now I'm trying to find a job for the summer..

Anyway, god luck everyone on the weigh ins! :smile:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Phew, I haven't weighed in on a Saturday in quite some time. I am trying to just use the scale once a week - wednesday mornings. So, I will post when I get that done.

Great job Amanda! The drinking water can really help - I need to increase my intake of water also.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss Amanda!
    No loss for me this week. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Down .8 this week! Summer is just around the corner ladies, less than a month away. I'm not sure where everyone has disappeared to but I hope you are all doing good with your weight loss. I for one have a lot going on at the moment because we are moving in 3 weeks. I don't think I am going to make my Bikini Babe goal but hopefully I will come close. I hope everyone is having a good Monday!

SW - 163.8
    BB SW - 145.4
    LW - 136.8
    CW - 136
    1st Day of Summer GW - 125
    Total BB Loss - 9.4lbs
  • nolachick
    Options
    ladies i'm far from bikini or tankini ready. last week the scale moved UP but I refuse to accept it lol so working on getting it back down. I shud probably fess up and change my ticker but I dont wanna lose the lil motivation I have left.
    glad to see u guys are still doing good
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i know i'm late but here's mine
    starting:226
    last:167.8
    this:165.0
    bb: 185.6
    goal:140 or 135lbs.

since we haven't heard from sjmay for awhile how about someone makes a challenge for everyone to do or what kind of a challenge you ladies want to do this week, for a weight loss for this saturday.
    my challenge is not to eat anything heavy after 7:00 pm