Best pick up line ever!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    hug? like an anaconda? or python wrapping around you?

Okay, this just overtook the previous comment for weirdest mental image in a long time.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    "You're really hot i wanna bang you"
    I've used this and it was successful lol

"I like the way your skin is stretched across your skeletal frame"
    I've used this and it worked, this is my secret nerdy pick up line lol

"You look like someone I know"
    Lame I know but it works lol

YOLO!! Girls can be sleezy too ;)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

You're a woman. It doesn't matter if they worked. I assure you, you could find at least one guy that "Let me smell your ****" would work on.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options

LOL that's very true!! We have it pretty easy in the pick up department but the catch is we get labeled a slut just as easily!!

You're a woman. It doesn't matter if they worked. I assure you, you could find at least one guy that "Let me smell your ****" would work on.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Okay, this just overtook the previous comment for weirdest mental image in a long time.

well what was your image? something like this? beer-cozy.jpg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    LOL that's very true!! We have it pretty easy in the pick up department but the catch is we get labeled a slut just as easily!!

What's the problem? I've been called a slut many times in my life...one particular summer I even deserved it. ^_^
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    The weirdest thing that has happened to me is a guy leaning out of his truck to yell "Heyy! Bonita!!! Heyyy!!! BONITAAAA!!!"

Not sure if I find that racist or not. I'm Hispanic.

I've never used pickup lines though. I've been with my boyfriend for a while now (~4 years), and I always just lean close and tell him he's cute :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

No, it was actually more like a giant penis snake wrapping some poor woman to a tree. Voice over of some creepy British guy saying "there to the left is the hug penis" optional.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

No, it was actually more like a giant penis snake wrapping some poor woman to a tree. Voice over of some creepy British guy saying "there to the left is the hug penis" optional.
    LMFAO! which in the context of MFP does not include a bad word but merely Laughing My Fat *kitten* Off....(I hope).
  • fatalis_vox
    fatalis_vox Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey, baby. Wanna go halves on a *kitten*?
  • aaashle_y
    Options
    Here they are

1. A guy checks my inside clothing label and says, "Yep just as I suspected made in heaven."
    2. A guy walks up to me and says "Hon, your hotter than donut grease"
    3. A guy walks up to me and says "I've lost my number can I have yours" I said sure give me your cell and Ill put my name and number in it but I really text 9099 and gave $10 to the red cross.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options

What's the problem? I've been called a slut many times in my life...one particular summer I even deserved it. ^_^

If you're a dude being called a slut is probably a huge *kitten* compliment!! As for a girl who just likes to have a little fun every now and then... not so much!! LOL!! Life is unfair O.o
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Here they are

1. A guy checks my inside clothing label and says, "Yep just as I suspected made in heaven."
    2. A guy walks up to me and says "Hon, your hotter than donut grease"
    3. A guy walks up to me and says "I've lost my number can I have yours" I said sure give me your cell and Ill put my name and number in it but I really text 9099 and gave $10 to the red cross.

Lmfaaooo that's gold!!!
  • jenn4516
    jenn4516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The worst: He was walking around trying to look all smooth and he says to me "I got my HIV test back today...neg-a-tive" and batted his eyelashes at me.
    <hurk>
  • dubster
    dubster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together forever"
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Feel that material do you know what material that is, it's boyfriend material:)
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    You remind me of my pinky toe ....
    short, cute, and I am definitely going to bang you on my couch later
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    i have a hug penis

HA!!!
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    " I believe you are on my Nice list....."

Never used it because I am married but it might get a smile if said with some panache! (Panache is a sense of personal style, not a cheese spread.....chuckling ruefully here).
  • moebius13
    Options
    Worst line I ever heard that worked--Guy walked up to a girl in the bar, said " You wanna get a pizza and then F***?" When girl predictably said NO, he replied, What, you don't like pizza? She laughed and ended up leaving with him. I couldn't believe it! :noway: