I Am Scared of Failing - Need Fitness Pal Friends

Options

Replies

• Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Calorie counting is way easier than it seems, only takes a few seconds and then it becomes second nature. I love it so far. Feel free to add me!
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. The more friends I can be accountable to and help be accountable the better. And failing is all relative...the only way to truly fail is to quit trying. As long as you keep getting up after you fall down...you will be sucessful!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    We're all in that boat....personally everyday I feel like I'm one cupcake away from throwing it all out the window.
    That's why this site exists, sometimes, I'll just read success stories if I'm feeling defeated...the people here are so great, and there are so many great tips!

Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :)

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LiamsMummy10
    Options
    Hi

I have just started my weight loss journey today...I have the feeling the dietician I was seeing cant convert weight very well. According to her i was same weight as i was 6 weeks ago...however if you convert the weight i was today it means ive lost 3lb..so I have decided to do it myself!

feel free to add me :-)

xxxxx
  • fluffyfoxx
    Options
    You can do it! Don't be scared! Feel free to add me!
  • stephaniecaine82
    stephaniecaine82 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I always am looking for new friends with positive thoughts :)
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    one day at a time! Set small goals. You can do it!
    add me too
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm cool :glasses:
  • mommamills
    Options
    Please do not be afraid of this, it is not a pass/fail proposition. It is a tool you can use to change the way you are doing things, get healthier change activity level track good and bad days. Use it as such and I promise you will learn a lot about yourself and change the things you need to as long as you are honest. I would be glad to support you anyway I can, please feel free to add me.

^^^^this! Plus the only way you can "fail" at something is to not even try. Making just a conscious effort everyday is a start and is better than where you are. Some suggestions....be COMPLETELY honest and don't be afraid of what "ppl might think' if they see your diary. you are in this for you and no one else so by not being completely honest you are only sabotaging and hurting yourself. We are all human....we make mistakes. This is a great tool and so are many of the ppl here. They may not always say things in the nicest way but the majority of what is said is true (as far as tough love goes) so confess that you have an issue and work on it. Don't get upset when someone tries to help...that is why we are here. Welcome aboard and good luck!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • brassbombshell
    Options
    I'm scared of failing too but we won't - feel free to add me!
  • rininger85
    Options
    can add me if you'd like, I've recently returned from a hiatus and started logging again
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hang in there it is not always easy. You will hate the scale, gym, and many other thing during this process but hold your head up and take every day as a new one and move on.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Kellyjo145
    Kellyjo145 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This has been really fun so far. Do you have the app on your phone? Use the bar code scanner for everything!! Its a fun way to track your calories and keep honest.
  • taps42
    taps42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    This is an awesome site and user friendly as well!

Good luck to you!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    All are free to Add me for support I log every day :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: :wink:
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I hate the way I feel and the way I look. But this site helps. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • betsierivergirl
    betsierivergirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I was nervous to start with. Now I'm transitioning into maintenance and I'm still anxious! Feel free to add me, I'll hapily support you the best I can. :)