What do you drink besides water?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I like buying the little Mios or similar things-- even if they might not be made of awesome stuff, at least you're only using a teensy weensy bit at a time. Prolly not gonna kill you. :)

I also love green tea with just a little honey, unsweetened iced tea with lemon, pomegranate juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, milk, virgin mojitos/mint juleps, and sugar-free kool-aid.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Depending on my mood, I drink flavored water, crystal light and sugar-free Hawaiian Punch singles to go. My favorite flavored water is a generic lemon flavored that I get at my local super market. They're artificially sweetened, but I still feel so much better without the bloating since I've, too, kicked the diet pop and regular pop habit. I also drink plain water. I think that about covers it.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I do drink a lot of water. I've always loved it. I go off and on about soda, but to wein myself during this transition, I drink Fresca since it's zero calorie, plus yummy. Aside from that, iced tea, Crystal Light mixes, and an occasional sugar free Redbull.

They do sugar-free redbull?

HAhaaha

Is that like taking speed instead of coke?
  • rdjamis
    rdjamis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    coke zero
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Loose leaf white tea with bergamot extract.
  • Verivus
    Verivus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't really drink anything other then water. A few times a week I'll have unsweetened tea. Oolong & chrysanthemum teas are my favorite. Maybe once a month I'll buy a carton of orange juice, which is the only juice I'll bother to buy.
  • ButterButtLou
    Options
    Hmmm. Never thought of rosemary water and I have plenty in the garden. Thanks for the tip!
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wine, coffee & occasionally hot tea.
  • cynfy16
    Options
    Cranberry juice and club soda, or any juice and club soda. Club soda is awesome especially with alcohol, 0 calories!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    (water). Bux once a week. Milk. Propel powder in my water or Crystal Light. Mountain Dew, Pepsi, or Coke occasionally. More often than that 'though not necessarily daily, Coke or Coke Zero.

Wine. Beer. Hard Cider.

Hot tea, if I'm in the mood. Sometimes hot chocolate.
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I've been sick this week, so I've drank a fair bit of Crystal light, and diet sodas (I prefer diet fruit flavors over colas). I'll drink diet coke when I'm out, otherwise at home, I drink coffee or tea sweetened with splenda (and water, but I've always been a big water drinker). I personally don't like milk.