Six Months of Logging and Progress...PICS

Options
JTick
JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
I just celebrated logging in 180 days in a row. I thought I'd look through some pics to see my progress, and was pleased with what I saw. I deal with BED, depression, emotional eating, and a few other issues. I have always bounced up and down in my weight, but I can NEVER remember being thin. I wore a size 14 at 8 years old. I have never been small. I am determined to change that.

My problem has never been not moving enough. I keep an extremely active lifestyle and do hard farm work. My problem was eating. I would go through McD's on my way home from work, eat a few cheeseburgers, a milkshake, and a large fry, and then go home and have dinner. I was slowly killing myself, and just getting deeper in depression.

I still binge sometimes. My 180 days have not been perfect. But every day, I have woken up willing to TRY. That's more than I've ever done in the past. I still have a long way to go, but I'll keep going for as long as it takes.

Now for the part I know you want...pics!

I started at 265, but lost the only pic I had of me at that weight when my laptop crashed.

When I started (for real and for the final time!) on MFP in August 2012, at 248:
70cfade6-6301-454b-b622-c729f126c3d9_zps26951fc1.jpg

This past Sunday, at 211:
2013-02-03_08-59-10_12_zps6841df14.jpg

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, you look great! Congrats!
  • nicky732
    Options
    WOW!!! You look alot similar to me....and you have given me soo much hope and inspiration! Keep up the great work! You are amazing and look fantastic!!!
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look great, thanks for sharing! :)
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! =) Looking good! Keep going the changes you have made so far have been fantastic!!!

Congrats! :drinker:
  • JTick
    Options
    Grrr...it won't let me resize that first pic!

Thanks guys!
  • laurenlynn82
    laurenlynn82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    great job. i started out about the same and i have a similar goal as you. how tall are you? keep up the good work.
  • JTick
    Options
    I am 5'4"
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you show an amazing change. good luck to you as you continue on your weight loss/get healthy journey. You are well on your way. thanks for sharing.
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    Awesome progress! You're doing great! We're the same height and have about the same goal too. I started at 221 and am trying to get down to 140. I wish you further success! :flowerforyou:
  • puddinsmom
    puddinsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours are why I log in to MFP everyday! You motivate me!

Congrats on your success. You look fabulous!
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • slwells1983
    slwells1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, and Healthy. I can tell your attitude about food, excersise its #1 on your list of priorities. Thanks for sharing.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well done DancerLover!
    You should be proud of your amazing achievement.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • beckwithemily
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the good work!
  • judensusie
    judensusie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    so happy for you! keep up the great work. you are an inspiration!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    well done... love seeing how far people have come and your transformation is amazing! thank you so much for sharing and the inspiration!
  • anupamaanupama
    anupamaanupama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work:)
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'm like you, I move a lot..running, walking, boxing, etc... but food is my greatest weakness. We even have the same pattern. .drop by at Mcdonalds to eat cheeseburgers and fries.. then eat dinner at home like I've never eaten anything the whole day. You really inspire me, I'm more motivated than ever. Thank you thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!