Weird but True - List 1 WEIRD Fact About Yourself

Options
LilacDreamer
LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
Pretty simple, List 1 Weird Fact About Yourself. You can go as many times as you'd like.

You yourself don't have to consider it weird, it could just be something others would consider unusual.

I have never ever refrigerated ketchup. If someone puts the ketchup in the fridge, i get really annoyed. Cold ketchup is thick and disgusting. Also, ketchup usually goes on hot food...cold ketchup would just make the food cold that much faster.

Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I preform sage smudging ceremonies to revoke evil spirits and bad energies from my home any time it feels out of balance, or when I move to a new place :) I also won't let people in my house if I know they mess around with Ouija boards, it's a gypsy thing
  • missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have last bite syndrome! I have to leave that last bite on the plate , or I will barf it up if I try to eat it. It may be in my mind, but this started happening when I was pregnant for my son 18 yrs ago. Crazy.
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    I preform sage smudging ceremonies to revoke evil spirits and bad energies from my home any time it feels out of balance, or when I move to a new place :)

can you come do that in our condo? :D
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    I preform sage smudging ceremonies to revoke evil spirits and bad energies from my home any time it feels out of balance, or when I move to a new place :)

can you come do that in our condo? :D

Where do you live? ;P In all honesty it's not too difficult to do, there's all sorts of resources on the Internet about sage smudging! Just know that the smoke smells like some pretty dank ditch weed, lol. Some people say to open your windows and doors after you're done but I personally believe its better to open them beforehand (I mean, you're trying to get rid of stuff why not give it every opportunity to leave?)
  • feistymoon
    Options
    I have hand-like-feet... I can pick things off the floor with my toes, open doors and switch on and off lights with them. Weird enough, or should I think of something else?!!!
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of being sick. Like literally, every time I throw up I then faint! Been to the hospital before with concussion where i've fainted and smacked my head on the toilet. I also can't see anyone else throw up, hear it, smell it or I'll want to be sick and then I'll pass out!
  • moppyLuv
    Options
    i can't stand that little whit part attached to the yoke when you crack an egg into the skillet?? have to scoop it out, it's just too gross... i don't have the last bite syndrome like getting sick over it, but have to have that last perfect bite.. always save that one middle piece of the french toast etc, for last :)
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I have to have volume of a tv/radio/car radio...etc on an EVEN number! I can't stand odd numbers!

I had two options of buying a townhouse....I could buy unit 2 or unit 3. Can you guess which one I bought??? Hahahaha!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    i have a phobia of mushrooms
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I preform sage smudging ceremonies to revoke evil spirits and bad energies from my home any time it feels out of balance, or when I move to a new place :) I also won't let people in my house if I know they mess around with Ouija boards, it's a gypsy thing
    me too
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Have a smudge stick in the drawer for same reasons - and when someone who has bad energy has been in my home - also use Ti-Leaf and salt water sprinkling - something similar to the smudge stick cleansing only Hawaiian style :-)
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    Ahh I love hearing this! More people need to purify the energies in their homes ❤ I have salt lines on all the entryways/windows too :flowerforyou:
  • imnoangel80
    Options
    my eyes change colour, depending on my mood

blue = good mood
    green = ummm horny
    grey = beware
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    bump
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people making basic noises, such as typing, chewing, clicking nails, etc. I need silence always.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I have a birthmark on the inside of my right thigh that looks like South America
  • 85klaudia85
    Options
    I eat tomatoes in any form but never in a salad, I can not stand tomatoes in a salad, haha
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I have to have volume of a tv/radio/car radio...etc on an EVEN number! I can't stand odd numbers!

Because so many people have this issue, I developed one where it HAS to be on an ODD number!! hahahahaha :laugh: :ohwell:
    Before, I didn't care, but now it drives me nuts if its on an even number!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I can contort around so far that, when I'm standing facing front, my face is behind me and I can check out my *kitten*.

It's a good way of getting my spine realigned.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I looooove to vacuum.