Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hourglass (but used to be pear shape before I started lifting heavy weights)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. I like that I don't gain much in the tummy region, but HATE that it takes forever to lose inches on my thighs and hips.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Not quite an hour glass - 44 - 37 - 44
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was hourglass, well because if you see me I look big up top small in between and big at the hips. I recently took a body type calculator test and I'm a banana lol
    according to the website if your waist measurementis less than 9 inches than the measurement of your hips or bust your a banana, or straight, to be a hourglass bust and hips have to be almost exactly.

Bust 41
    Waist 32
    Hips 38

Google body type calculator its the first one....you'd be surprised, seeing my measurements you'd think I was considered hourglass, NOT! Lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I always thought I was hourglass, well because if you see me I look big up top small in between and big at the hips. I recently took a body type calculator test and I'm a banana lol
    according to the website if your waist measurementis less than 9 inches than the measurement of your hips or bust your a banana, or straight, to be a hourglass bust and hips have to be almost exactly.

Bust 41
    Waist 32
    Hips 38

Google body type calculator its the first one....you'd be surprised, seeing my measurements you'd think I was considered hourglass, NOT! Lol
    Nah I don't think that calculator is accurate at all. I also took that test & it said I'm a banana or straight but with my 34-26-35.5 stats, I don't think so.

EDIT: In other body shape calculator tests, I'm getting hourglass though my hip measurements are slightly bigger than my bust
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what I am. My shoulders are the same width as my hips, but my chest isn't as big as my hips...

So, I could be a pear or an hourglass.

I am currently 33, 25, 35 but my chest shrunk when I lost weight, at a mid BMI weight, I am more like 34/35m 26, 36

The apple shape comes with broad shoulders, you might be apple shaped
  • Nikki_XC
    Options
    Pear. For sure, no doubt. These hips don't lie!
  • urswoolner
    Options
    Pear. Small boobs, wide hips, and plenty of bum.....!! xD
  • crockpotmommy
    Options
    pear
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Carrot.
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hourglass when i'm fit...i'm busty with my hips being about the same measurement as my bust and my waist is considerably smaller than my bust and hips....I love my shape. ♥
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    HOUR
    GLASS
    VIKING
    WARRIOR

Ha, does your last name end in son, sen, or quist, too? Mine did before I married a Dutch guy. Dutch women all seem to be tall pears! :laugh:

Why yes it does! (sen) Im a direct descendent of Erik the Red! *dons horned helmet*
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    HOUR
    GLASS
    VIKING
    WARRIOR

Ha, does your last name end in son, sen, or quist, too? Mine did before I married a Dutch guy. Dutch women all seem to be tall pears! :laugh:

Why yes it does! (sen) Im a direct descendent of Erik the Red! *dons horned helmet*

My mother was a sen. I was a son. My first name is Kirsten. My siblings also have Scandinavian names and we don't tan. :laugh: We have a cat named Thor and another named Erik...the Red (though we quickly changed that to "the Rude," because he's a brat). Uff da! :drinker:
  • TheJessicaFelts
    TheJessicaFelts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass! Just a really big hourglass! Haha! My measurements right now are 46in (or 40D) - 40in - 47in. Working on losing weight. My short-term goal is to get down in the 30's for all of my measurements, and then hopefully have my bust and hip measurements in the low 30's and my waist at 26 or 27 inches.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Pear !! Definitely a pear!! I am 36-28-40 working really really hard to get an hour glass shape! Lol
  • TineeLambrini
    TineeLambrini Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would liken myself to a smashed hourglass that has been haphazardly glued back together :laugh:
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Pear - I am bootylicious! :tongue:
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    brick **** house. wait, was that an option?
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im unsure, but I think I might be a apple.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I always thought an hourglass was underneath the flab. Alas, I am a wide-shouldered rectangle. Damn!