180+ pounds down with PCOS :)

Options

Replies

• Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you girl! That is awesome. What an amazing transformation and just what I needed to see as I am frustrated this morning. Thanks for posting!
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How very wonderful!!! I'm certainly inspired. The only thing I have making it hard for me to lose weight is my own laziness!! To overcome a health hurdle and make such a wonderful positive change - phenomenal!! Great job!! :happy:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Well done. I've heard that having PCOS makes it very difficult to lose weight. You are truly and inspiration. Awesome!!!
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I really hope that everyone that has read this really paid attention to the dates by your photos. The amount of time, energy, and patience you put into this transformation is really awe inspiring! Congratulations!! Success isn't easy or fast, but by the smile on your face in those photos, it is definitely worth it!! :happy:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You my dear friend are a ROCKSTAR!!! Wtg!!!!!!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats and you will get those 40lbs off!
  • emma_louise_23
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration to me, so glad u are one of my buddies on here, you look amazing i cant believe that its the same person CONGRATULATIONS :) xxx
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look GREAT! And good for you for sharing especially for those with PCOS! I've seen a lot of posts by people with that, so I'm sure this would definitely be inspiring for them. But it's also inspiring for me as well.
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing, you look happier and happier as each pic goes on! how tall are you? x

I am 5"9 - 175cm :)

I was wondering the same thing. You look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • lovetamarav
    lovetamarav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! I have PCOS as well and it's always nice to see other PCOS sufferers have success. Keep up the great work :)
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Awesome job! thanks for sharing!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    All I can say is.... WOW!!! If everyone doesn't find your journey both inspirational and motivational I don't know what will do it for them. Way to go!!! Keep up the fantastic work, you look awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you did the hard work and it shows..you look amazing.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTG! BUMP!
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are incredible!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing ... id love to add you for diet tips with pcos...
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thats crazy impressive! Fantastic!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    wow, look how tiny your waist got!!! Amazing job..... :drinker:
  • pandia17
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing too. These are inspiring - keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!