Goal Weight 210-182-135! (with lots of pics)

Replies

• DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Wow! Awesome work girl. That's totally inspirational!
  • You look fantastic!!!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    great job - well done you!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    You look amazing!! You should be very proud of your accomplishments :)
  • suzafied
    suzafied Posts: 32 Member
    I have posted before but today was a big mile stone, hit my goal of 135! I still would like to loose about 5lbs but would love to just replace it with muscle so for now im going to work on that. But here it is.
    I was of weight or even under weight for most of my life. I walked miles and miles a day and when I did eat it was crap so I never thought any thing of my eating habits. Shortly after graduation I got pregnant with my son. I was about 130-135 then. I gained close to 70lbs with him. I lost a little and then gained back that plus some.
    When my husband and I started trying for baby number 2 we had issues so I went to the doctor and that's when I found out I was 210lbs! that was back in 2009. Im pretty sure I got heavier, but after that doctors visit I didn't step on a scale again until I FINALLY got pregnant with our 2 child in 2011 when I found out I was 194lbs.
    I was really sick through that pregnancy, and I was worried about feeding the baby and making sure the bbaby (my now daughter) was healthy. I took my concerns to my doctor and her response was "you have plenty of fat on your body to feed the baby, plus it could do you some good". My first thought was "you b*****" but then it was the first time some had been so blunt about my weight. It was the thing I needed to hear, I knew then that no matter what after I had my daughter I was going to change.
    Well I came out of the the hospital 180lbs and at my 6 week I was 170. I was so ecstatic. so ready for a new life style. well it all became hard again, I gained 12lb and felt hopeless. So I went to the doctor as I heard of these pills that help people loose weight. So I went and he gave me the pills on top of telling me I needed to exercise 4-5 days a week with 3 days strength. (this was last may 2012). Well I picked the pills up and decided against taking them at first.
    Well in july I met a lady who wanted to loose weight also, and so we buddied up and joined a gym together. I decided to start taking the pills and only took them for a week, they made me sick, my face twitch, all sorts of terrible things that was SO not worth it, I knew it was up to me to change my ways my life that there was no magic pills out there! So that's what I did. I have spent the past 7months changing who I was inside and out. becoming a better person and finding myself.
    I am now half way through my degree in health and wellness and in the next couple weeks will be starting my studies to become personal trainer certified. I want to eventually open my company and help others who struggled like I have.
    My starting stats:
    May 28
    Hips: 42.5
    Chest: 36
    Waist: 38
    Thigh: 20
    Arm: 11
    Calf: 15
    Weight 182
    Stats Today Feb 4, 2013
    Hips 34
    Chest: 29
    Waist: 28
    Thigh: 18.5
    Arm: 10
    Calf 14
    Weight 135.2

Now for pic’s

Before 210-182

SANY1023_zpsb6ead247.jpg

SANY1122-1.jpg

SANY0917.jpg

SANY1450_zps311487bb.jpg

Durning

18_zps9fe8b1fb.jpg

2323232327Ffp4358nu3747236238WSNRCG338539329nu0mrj.jpg

308766_4541893477047_604916188_n_zpsa47fd1e8.jpg

IMG_20121224_141528_zps3d9c40cc.jpg

And now the past day or two

DSC01918_zpsdf889338.jpg

17_zps0b521151.jpg

DSC01948_zps7cb1221c.jpg

& today at goal (bought a new skirt!)

1_zps9d5337c0.jpg

"In any journey the first step is always the hardest, but once you get to where your going, it was so worth it!"

So Awesome to see... I started at 215 and my goal weight it 140.. Its encouraging to see people with similar starting weights and goals achieving them! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Oh man, that is right where I am starting. You look fantastic! I hope I am as successful as you have been! Great job!
  • sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Amazing job!
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Fantastic results :)
  • Fantastic!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Great job. You look terrific.
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    woo! good job ;) best of luck in your future with your degree!
  • busymomathome
    busymomathome Posts: 10 Member
    You look so great! I have a similar story, with the tough pregnancies, and a similar starting weight.
    Mind if I ask how tall you are?
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Thank you again. I know you all will hit your goals like I said just don't give up! even if you have a bad day or two get up and push forward!!

You look so great! I have a similar story, with the tough pregnancies, and a similar starting weight.
    Mind if I ask how tall you are?

and I am 5'5
  • Congrats!! You look amazing. Can I ask how tall you are?
  • Twylashea
    Twylashea Posts: 42 Member
    Wow. What a huge inspiration you are to me! Amazing. What are your secrets for getting through the hard days? When you want to over indulge or just sit on your butt. What kept you going?
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    It's amazing how young the weight loss has made you look
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    You look great!!
  • priscillameeker
    priscillameeker Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats you looks great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!