How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• debdelilah
    Options
    My driver's license weight has said 132 ever since I got it and it matched my bathroom scale then. I am now almost 20 lbs lighter than that but also was once more than 20 lbs heavier without changing it.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mine is dead accurate now.

at one point years ago, though, it was about an eighty pound lie. by the time i finished the diet, liquor stores were giving me serious trouble about accepting the ID because i didn't look like the picture.
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I lied by 40 pounds back in the day...now I weigh 35 pounds less than it says!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    we don't have weights on our licences. woo!
  • kcallas88
    Options
    4lbs above! Was originally 21lbs higher then what it said!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    mine says 160 and i am really 196.2 LOL
  • nhatalie
    Options
    My license says 160... I am 196. But when I got my license I was 175.. :cry:
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Why does the driver's license have to have weight? O.o

Are the cops like "Ma'am step on the scale please" and then give you a 20 dollar fine if it doesn't match?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have two drivers licenses (British and Bahraini) and my weight is on neither
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    we dont have weight on ours
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mine is 15 over my current weight. And I know I rounded down by 5-10 pounds when I got it.

But then again I was heavier at 16 than now. Just got mine renewed and the guy didn't let me change it...
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Why does the driver's license have to have weight? O.o

Are the cops like "Ma'am step on the scale please" and then give you a 20 dollar fine if it doesn't match?

yeah lol.... it's a weird thing to have on a license seeing as someone's weight can change drastically due to lifestyle...
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    100% Accurate for my weight.............10 years ago.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter when mine was last taken so it was definetly off and now I wish I wieghed what it said.Like anyone is going to question me either I was about 7 months along.

it said 125 my ideal wieght is 105 Im petite not even 5ft.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    very. we don't put weight on our driving licenses.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm a few pounds lighter than my D.L. weight - but way back then, I fudged it cuz I didn't want to go into the 200's. So I'm a pretty happy camper. When I get to my goal - I will get a new Costco card and D.L. hehe
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha

Va doesnt have it on there either. =)
  • runningfataway
    Options
    My driver license has always had a fake weight number, which was always lower than my actual. I've had it updated a few times over the year, the first time I entered my weight I had no idea how much I weighed. The next couple of times I just made up numbers that were lower than my actual because of embaressment. I can't wait to be at my goal weight and get it updated with a REAL number! :)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I Fuged a bit when I put in on there (last year), now I am about 20 lbs lighter than what it says.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My driver's licence says I'm 30 lbs heavier than my current weight. YAY ME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!