How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Replies

• Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    No weight on licences in NYS.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Me used to be accurate, them they just re-issued it a few times but I had gained weight , then I had to retest, in the middle of losing weight, but 130 on, but am now 135
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Weight on a drivers licence?!!! Woooow
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    That's weird, but my state thankfully doesn't put people's weight on their license.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Mine says about 34 pounds more than I am right now. lol
  • I'm from NY. We don't put weight on our licenses, probably for that reason.
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    I was 15 when I got it, and they just reissued me mine, I'm 20lbs heavier than what it says.
  • When I went to the DMV to renew my license last July, my weight was off by 35 lbs. I had decided to be honest about my weight gain, but the lady at the counter asked if I just wanted 160 to be my goal weight instead of changing my license. That's what I did.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    I'm trying to get BACK to my DL weight. :grumble:
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    I'm trying to get BACK to my DL weight. :grumble:

ha! me too!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    My driver's license was last renewed closer towards after I'd just had my second child, so it says about 2.5 kilograms more than I weigh now (that's just around 5 or 6 pounds). Also, I may have rounded up when they asked my weight.

It's also says my height is slightly shorter, but maybe just happened when they converted it from inches to centimeters.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    It's 25 pounds off.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    My weight is lower on my DL :((((((( BUT!!!! I'm like 13cms taller now lol
    I can deal with that
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    The weight is actually spot on to where I'm at today. However the person in the picture is almost 40 pounds heavier than what the weight says. I'm glad I'm not that person any more.
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Well, it's my goal weight, so eventually it will be accurate.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,096 Member
    My driver's license says 66 kg and I'm actually 147.4 lbs (hopped on scale last week), so it's out by 2 lbs. I think this is permissible.
  • Ahem...mine is 100 lbs less than what I weigh....it was quite a big white lie that no one would ever fall for.
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    I am one pound away from being in compliance with my license. However, I started 18 pounds over. My other issued I.D is a different story. I still have about another 20 pounds before being in compliance with it.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Mine is 20lbs heavier, but my face looks the same, so...
  • DWdrummer83
    DWdrummer83 Posts: 4 Member
    No weight on a TX DL. If there was I would be heavier by 3lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!