I could kill my husband for what he just did.

Options
Came up from behind me and held the strap of his HRM over my nose.

It stinks soooooo bad! OMFG! I love that he's taken up running, but DAMN! throw that thing in the wash once in a while! It smells like a 100 gym locker rooms concentrated. ::cough:: ::cough:: My eyes are tearing!

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Find a creative way to retaliate.

I am sure not everything you have smells like roses.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You're husband took up running? If that was me I would dance with my husband's hrm around my neck!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    so what you do is take his nasty sweaty socks and put them in his pillow case so he gets a nice whiff when he lays down!:laugh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Your workout bra. Especially if it is padded. He will never do that to you again once he smells that beast. :P
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my first thought was to take a dump in his new running shoes, but they were expensive.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    my first thought was to take a dump in his new running shoes, but they were expensive.

WOW, that kind of tops it all.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You're husband took up running? If that was me I would dance with my husband's hrm around my neck!

I would do the same!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

Lol awesome
  • makaiya
    Options
    He started the c25k with me and has done a whole lot better than I have. I just restarted week 1/day1 over again today after shin splints and a crap knee forced me to rest two weeks ago. So that strap has at least 2 weeks worth of funk on it. I work in a hospital so I'm used to stink, but that thing singed my nose hair.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Stop flushing the toilet.
  • Fightin2GetFit
    Fightin2GetFit Posts: 69 Member
    Options

AHAHAHAaha. Thata girl! :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

AHAHAHAaha. Thata girl! :laugh:

LOL thats pretty good. I was thinking a nice pair of period panties stuffed in his pillow case
  • fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pee in his water bottle and tell him it is a new energy drink
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I am sure not everything you have smells like roses.

^^^ I agree. That is something my husband would do to me and I would retaliate back! Just find something even worse!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Spritz it with perfume. That'll teach him.
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    so what you do is take his nasty sweaty socks and put them in his pillow case so he gets a nice whiff when he lays down!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Id soo do this one!
  • makaiya
    Options
    LOL, I thought the shoe thing was bad, but thems are some effed up ideas.

I already leave him with three kids under the age of 5 on a nightly basis to go to work. I'm going to assume he wasn't thinking when he did this, that it was a lack of sleep mistake in judgement.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    He's supposed to wash it once a week.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options

clint_zps4cef6849.gif

Made me laugh
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

Good idea! Maybe put him in a car with you and the kids and then drive off the road into a lake!

Sorry, wrong thread... :)